✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, the other day Deidre posted that he didn't have tickets yet and he's not here so I assume he/she missed it. Rapheale still hasn't got a ticket and Lodder neither, but I don't know if he's still able to get there. Anyone else?

Well,you know who has a spare going for the 1st July cheaper than face value!

Still looking for someone with a spare ticket to take me in... I'll pay face value and buy You a shirt inside!

please pm

Talk to Aprilshack. It was mine until I realised I'd been a dork about the date - oops!

Still looking for someone with a spare ticket to take me in... I'll pay face value and buy You a shirt inside!

please pm

Oh, I thought you had one! Just gave my spare one for the 2nd to Alec. But teh 2nd would not have been a help anyway, would it?

It happens too often - especially at the Albert Hall.

These last minute surprise tickets have got me to:

* Muse at Shepherds Bush Empire

* The middle of the front row for Kaiser Chiefs - bought on the morning of the gig!

* Robbie Williams at The Roundhouse

* The Who at IndigO2

Great things do sometimes come to the patient... :-)

It happens too often - especially at the Albert Hall.

These last minute surprise tickets have got me to:

* Muse at Shepherds Bush Empire

* The middle of the front row for Kaiser Chiefs - bought on the morning of the gig!

* Robbie Williams at The Roundhouse

* The Who at IndigO2

Great things do sometimes come to the patient... :-)

since you have been to the RAH before ,where will the tshirts be sold and what time do they open?

since you have been to the RAH before ,where will the tshirts be sold and what time do they open?

Firstly, it's a lovely place. I was there last Friday for Romeo & Juliet, ballet in the round - simply exquisite. And the staff are lovely too - it's one of the rare venues where you'll be treated like a human being.

In the picture below, the Albert Memorial across the road is opposite Door 6, where the merch is normally sold. Not sure when that opens (I don't tend to buy merch), but I think this gig is 6:30pm doors, right, which is probably when merch opens.

Ticket collection will presumably be at the Box Office, which is at the opposite end, Door 12.

If you're walking from South Kensington station, you'll arrive at approx the Door 1 area, but it never takes long to walk around the venue.

We're all in for a treat...

sp_stalls(1).jpg

Holy crap, you're right! :) I just got a Stalls ticket!!!! :) :)

If it excites you any more, this was my view of the stage on Friday from row 7 of the stalls (there are only 11 rows). I think there will be some seats in the Arena for this gig but, if it's in the round, just think of the boys playing in the middle of that space...

romeo_zps6b25434c.jpg

If it excites you any more, this was my view of the stage on Friday from row 7 of the stalls (there are only 11 rows). I think there will be some seats in the Arena for this gig but, if it's in the round, just think of the boys playing in the middle of that space...

romeo_zps6b25434c.jpg

Wow, that looks awesome! :) I got a ticket for row 4 - I'm sooo excited! :)