✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, you've got me there.... Initially I was going to say yes, but now I'm not so sure.

But it really shouldn't be a problem. Definitely fine in the second row. It would be the back row I'd be less sure about - but only if everyone was sitting, which I somehow doubt.

If you all want to stand, then there's nothing stopping you all from agreeing to shift the chairs out of the way - I've done that before!

Can't imagine the floor being flat in the box, how would they expect people to see? I hope!

My Mrs is getting worried as our tickets haven't turned up yet. Gigs and tours are saying 99% dispatched.

Has anyone actually received their tickets yet?

Give the Albert Hall a call. They'll normally reprint tickets for you on the night if you don't have them with you - as long as you've got ID and the card you used to pay.

As it's a G&T/See only gig, that might not apply, but they may be able to put your mind at rest.

My Mrs is getting worried as our tickets haven't turned up yet. Gigs and tours are saying 99% dispatched.

Has anyone actually received their tickets yet?

I received mine yesterday, but I wouldn't worry because they probably don't dispatch all of the tickets at the same time.

Well no tickets for me, dispaite several emails and calls to Gigs and Tours / See Tickets

We have hospitality tickets (so thats over £600!) and it comes with a meal etc.

Can I find out tables times, details - can I heck

Its gonna kick off soon!

ps - their replies on the emails (e.g. one from yesterday is cut and pasted below - unbelievable)

DATED: 26th!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting See Tickets.

An email will be sent more nearer time of the event confirming all the details of the hospitality package.

Kind regards

Nyla

Customer Care

See

http://www.seetickets.com

I need a favour off someone who is sitting in the stalls or arena.Could someone gather up a few pieces of confetti for me? An odd request i know.Willing to pay postage of course or to meet after the gig?

If none come my way, I'll just collect some from the floor as the place is emptying out... shouldn't be a problem. There's no way I'm leaving without some stars.

If none come my way, I'll just collect some from the floor as the place is emptying out... shouldn't be a problem. There's no way I'm leaving without some stars.

i was sitting in bucket loads of the stuff a couple of summers ago - and don't think I picked up any... :o

262301_10151251657482868_225724845_n.jpg

Managed to snag two Stage seats in Row 11 today. They released a block of tickets around 1530h GMT for July 2nd. I had originally snagged Loggia Row 1 tickets but got screwed at online checkout. I'm Canadian and had to go through an extra Visa verification process through my bank. I pulled up the first set of stage seats 7 mins after first finding the loggia seats. I also called See Tickets hoping to speak to a live agent if I had same problems with payment (which I did).

The See Tickets agent originally kept telling me that the show was sold out and I spent a minute convincing her to go into her system and look for me. When she finally did, she told me she didn't see any tickets available. I pretty much begged her to stay on the phone and let me keep her occupied for 3 mins because I had no other options to ever buy tickets. Then she asked me what section the seats that were on hold on my iPhone but I couldn't purchase. She somehow zeroed in on the section (stage west) and 30 seconds later, she grabbed seats that were ten seats away from the ones I couldn't purchase.

A few lessons here for future Gigs and Tours shows:

Keep checking the artist page and look for a change in Sold Out status to View Tickets. I had tried for July 1 tickets but got to the party late due to the time difference. I figured I was best waiting to see if July 2 seats would release and they did.

Secondly, register with the website beforehand and do what you can to prevent any payment processing problems. That almost hooped me.

Finally, keep See Tickets phone number in your phone so you can call them when you see tickets have been released. You can speak to an agent while simultaneously trying to pull up tickets online. The agent was originally wary (too many people must have called over past month to inquire) but once I was able to convince her tickets really had been released and told her which sections to look, she seemed to like the challenge of helping me. At the end when I thanked her profusely, she said she'd just been frustrated by trying to find tickets over the past month so she apologized for being a bit curt at the beginning. I still think both See Tickets and AXS are rubbish compared to Ticketmaster though.

This will be my third GS tour show. I managed one for the early NYC show and used airline points to get theren plus stayed with family. For Los Angeles, I just decided to try for a ticket to see if I could pull one up and I did after 15 mins of refreshing the Ticketmaster app... used airline points to get to LA. The London trip was booked in November and it was just a happy coincidence Coldplay announced the show for when we'd be there.