✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, some terms you might need to know on the G&T website:

1. The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.

2. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.

3. If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection.

4. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in your order being void.

5. There will be no re-admittance allowed

6. No under 5s and children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.

Does the lead booker mean the person booking the tickets must go? My dad is buying two tickets, one for me and one for my friend. Will this mean, it's impossible or will my dad have to put my name and d.o.b down while booking them?

Ok, some terms you might need to know on the G&T website:

1. The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. The lead booker must attend the concert and photo ID will be required to gain entry to the venue. There will be no exceptions to this rule.

2. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made.

3. If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. Tickets cannot be left at the box office for collection.

4. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in your order being void.

5. There will be no re-admittance allowed

6. No under 5s and children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.

Does the lead booker mean the person booking the tickets must go? My dad is buying two tickets, one for me and one for my friend. Will this mean, it's impossible or will my dad have to put my name and d.o.b down while booking them?

If ur over 14 then put ur name when booking it but put ur dads card details in

Yes, he needs to book in your name!

Unscrupulous sellers won't care.

Well, we need to check e-bay and report them, if there are any...

I'm searching twitter for "coldplay presale" and it seems there's no one who received a code. I guess at least someone would tweet about it, right?

Well, we need to check e-bay and report them, if there are any...

I'm searching twitter for "coldplay presale" and it seems there's no one who received a code. I guess at least someone would tweet about it, right?

I'm checking twitter searches too.Nothing yet.It was free to enter so since there is the chance that sellers get a code & sell it on ebay,I'm hoping amazon realise this & they send out the codes as late as possible,like 11pm tonight!

How would they sell the codes if they are not transferrable?

Well, the tickets are not transferrable, don't know about the codes. How would they control that the person who won the code is also the one booking the tickets? Unless they tie it somehow with the amazon account?

Well, the tickets are not transferrable, don't know about the codes. How would they control that the person who won the code is also the one booking the tickets? Unless they tie it somehow with the amazon account?

My guess would be to follow the link sent in the email to buy the tickets.I've seen sales of pre codes & links sold on ebay before.

This is what they say on amazon:

Please note:

1. The Codes have no cash value, are non-transferable and are good for one-time use only during the Presale Period.

2. The Codes are generated by and the tickets are issued by SeeTickets, subject to SeeTickets’ terms and conditions. See http://www.SeeTickets.co.uk for details.

3. The Codes are case-sensitive.

Maybe they are tied to the name on amazon account.

This is what they say on amazon:

Please note:

1. The Codes have no cash value, are non-transferable and are good for one-time use only during the Presale Period.

2. The Codes are generated by and the tickets are issued by SeeTickets, subject to SeeTickets’ terms and conditions. See http://www.SeeTickets.co.uk for details.

3. The Codes are case-sensitive.

Maybe they are tied to the name on amazon account.

I doubt it as amazon would have to share names or email address with Seetickets and that would be confidential information.

I doubt it as amazon would have to share names or email address with Seetickets and that would be confidential information.

Exactly - and it would make it impossible to buy the tickets for someone else (like your kids e.g.)

*Why am I worrying about this as I was not eligible for the pre-sale competition anyway? Coldplaying share-the worry-syndrom ;)*

Just checked twitter:

@Coldplayatlas: Just checked with @AmazonMusicUK, they say winners AND non-winners will be notified by the end of today regarding presale codes.

And non winners?! That's going to get my hopes up for about two seconds when I see the email title! :(

And non winners?! That's going to get my hopes up for about two seconds when I see the email title! :(

Yes - they originally said they wouldn't inform non-winners....certainly 2 seconds of panic for lots of people! All this - and having to take my precious little cat to the vet this morning too....... can I cope ????