✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Choir is the section behind where the stage usually is. This pretty much confirms it's in the round. Stage Seats, my guess would be Arena and Stall seats.

Bloody hell! Why do this with the RAH & not the other promo gigs?

Some or all of the items for this event require you to enter a promotional code.You will be able to enter a promotional code here when this event goes on sale on Friday, 06 Jun 2014 at 9:30AM.

Because they are playing in the round in the middle, people will sit on stage... presale tickets are normally restricted to certain places right?

Some or all of the items for this event require you to enter a promotional code.You will be able to enter a promotional code here when this event goes on sale on Friday, 06 Jun 2014 at 9:30AM.

Because they are playing in the round in the middle, people will sit on stage... presale tickets are normally restricted to certain places right?

Great news they will be playing 360 Concert. Last bit of luck would be them replicating the TV Special set.. you never know!

Does Gigsandtours allow you to put your CC info in before they go on sale? If they do, and if any of you need someone to try to get tickets for you, I might be able to try? If any of you need help PM me and we can talk more about it :)

I haven't read that little sentence. But apparently you are right. Makes sense

Does Gigsandtours allow you to put your CC info in before they go on sale? If they do, and if any of you need someone to try to get tickets for you, I might be able to try? If any of you need help PM me and we can talk more about it :)

I'll PM you now.

Followed by U2 in the zoo and 2 others

Rose Iris ‏@Esther_Goodman 3m

Actually shaking! Thank you amazon!!! @coldplay see you in London!!!!!!

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Another lucky person. Also, she had been tweeting about not having a code, which implies that they are still going out. Still hope yet!

Followed by U2 in the zoo and 2 others

Rose Iris ‏@Esther_Goodman 3m

Actually shaking! Thank you amazon!!! @coldplay see you in London!!!!!!

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Another lucky person.

Come on Amazon! Send me a useful email for a change!

So great.... in the next three weeks there's just ONE lesson that I can't skip and that lesson is this Friday morning.....

There goes my London dream :(

Perfect timing! :( do you have someone else to try to buy tickets for you?

6 June happens to be my last school day ever and I can't skip it, perfect, just couldn't be better -.-

Do you happen to know what promotional code they are speaking about here?

I know that they have been sending out amazon codes today but those are for the presale.

Judging from what is being said on gigsandtours it looks like you have to enter a code if you want to buy tickets on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

Do you happen to know what promotional code they are speaking about here?

I know that they have been sending out amazon codes today but those are for the presale.

Judging from what is being said on gigsandtours it looks like you have to enter a code if you want to buy tickets on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

the promo code is the amazon code :)

but Friday you don't need an amazon code

EDIT: just realised you weren't asking a question lol but yeah....

no.. the amazon pre sale promo code is for the pre sale that starts tomorrow. The sale on friday is for everybody to buy tickets so you don't need a code for that

no.. the amazon pre sale promo code is for the pre sale that starts tomorrow. The sale on friday is for everybody to buy tickets so you don't need a code for that

I know, so that's why I'm confused because of this sentence:

I know, so that's why I'm confused because of this sentence:

I think they have just put that there so people who don't have pre sale codes will know to come then... the people who do will probs have a link to take them to the right place! (im assuming)