✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[1-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Jenjie

Assuming that there are indeed 7000 tickets, do we really think it'll sell out as fast as the other gigs? Really want tickets but I'm going to have to get someone else to buy them for me. Exam!

You too? :( Sucks I know, I think that they will sell out rather quickly but not a fast as the other venues.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You too? :( Sucks I know, I think that they will sell out rather quickly but not a fast as the other venues.

Its my last exam so if it goes well I'll be happy and then if I have tickets I'll be over the moon!

I think I trust my brother to remember...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its my last exam so if it goes well I'll be happy and then if I have tickets I'll be over the moon!

I think I trust my brother to remember...

I'm trusting my dad and he takes like 3 seconds more to process things on the internet than me. I swear on the day I'm going to force feed him coffee from a drip at like 6AM - 7AM while he's still sleeping :lol:

I'm trusting my dad and he takes like 3 seconds more to process things on the internet than me. I swear on the day I'm going to force feed him coffee from a drip at like 6AM - 7AM while he's still sleeping :lol:

I don't know what I'll do if I can't get there. I mean, even for the emirates in 2012 and ethiad on Saturday I wished I was there. I went on the Sunday tho and they were amazing!

I don't know what I'll do if I can't get there. I mean, even for the emirates in 2012 and ethiad on Saturday I wished I was there. I went on the Sunday tho and they were amazing!

I've honestly never seen them live! This is the first concert I'm going to alone, I have to travel like 200 miles on the train but it's worth it!

June already - ticket day approaches........ the nerves are already shredded ! Imagine how the lucky 500 will feel on Tuesday when they're informed they've won a pre-sale code...... oh P L E A S E ........

The pre-sale makes it worse for those who haven't got the pre-sale code. That leaves 6000 tickets instead of 7000, assuming that everyone who got a pre-sale code users theirs.

Not too much longer to wait until the tickets go on sale. I think that people having to have ID to get in will make it easier because touts won't be able to buy and sell on. I hope myself and others on here are successful :)

Not too much longer to wait until the tickets go on sale. I think that people having to have ID to get in will make it easier because touts won't be able to buy and sell on. I hope myself and others on here are successful :)

I'm worried about the touts who will buy, knowing full well about the ID situation, selling to unsuspecting people.

I'm worried about the touts who will buy, knowing full well about the ID situation, selling to unsuspecting people.

But won't the names of those who buy be in black and white on the tickets themselves? So really they're just getting themselves stuck?

The pre-sale makes it worse for those who haven't got the pre-sale code. That leaves 6000 tickets instead of 7000, assuming that everyone who got a pre-sale code users theirs.

I've been thinking about that and wondered if people who have ordered/bought the album and got automatically into the draw do know about it, and would even care about the presale code.... There is a "chance" that some presale codes will not be used I think.

I've been thinking about that and wondered if people who have ordered/bought the album and got automatically into the draw do know about it, and would even care about the presale code.... There is a "chance" that some presale codes will not be used I think.

Yeah. Highly unlikely they'll all be used. I will be annoyed if I get in to the show and there are spare seats. I might even complain if I saw that, as it'd be obvious where they went!

I'm so glad it wasn't mentioned on Graham Norton that they were playing the royal Albert hall. I know thousands will know anyway, but it limits that a fair bit.

I bought the vinyl on Amazon and it says I'd have been entered automatically but I'm not sure if I have. But I hope I have

Yeah. Highly unlikely they'll all be used. I will be annoyed if I get in to the show and there are spare seats. I might even complain if I saw that, as it'd be obvious where they went!

I'm so glad it wasn't mentioned on Graham Norton that they were playing the royal Albert hall. I know thousands will know anyway, but it limits that a fair bit.

I bought the vinyl on Amazon and it says I'd have been entered automatically but I'm not sure if I have. But I hope I have

I think that if some codes are not use, they will put the remaining tickets originally allocated for the presale to the general sale, so everything will be sold anyway :p

Good luck to everyone, I've entered the draw completing the form as I've not purchased the album through amazon.co.uk

So the tickets can be picked up at the venue box office https://www.facebook.com/gigsandtours/posts/10152077694487882

That seems to me if you get a ticket & live abroad you have to pick up your tickets at the box office regardless.Not clear about uk residents.

Anyone have the right seating chart for the gig? I'm looking as to where the two top price tickets are situated in the place.

So the tickets can be picked up at the venue box office https://www.facebook.com/gigsandtours/posts/10152077694487882

So basically you can only purchase the tickets online then you collect them at the box office or they can ship them to your address?

My question is, will the box office be at the royal albert hall? I have asked them twice they said they dont sell these tickets so I'm not entirely sure if they are gonna keep our tickets or not once we buy them online :confused:

Ahhh I'm just not good at talking :confused:

So basically you can only purchase the tickets online then you collect them at the box office or they can ship them to your address?

My question is, will the box office be at the royal albert hall? I have asked them twice they said they dont sell these tickets so I'm not entirely sure if they are gonna keep our tickets or not once we buy them online :confused:

Ahhh I'm just not good at talking :confused:

It looks like if you live outside the UK you will have to collect from the box office on the day of the show.The Royal albert hall isn't actually selling the tix, but i suspect those tix will be sent to the box office nearer the date of the show. For us living in the UK i haven't seen if that is the case with us.Would of thought they would post them in the UK.I don't think they want 7,000 people turning up to collect the tix the day of the show.

It looks like if you live outside the UK you will have to collect from the box office on the day of the show.The Royal albert hall isn't actually selling the tix, but i suspect those tix will be sent to the box office nearer the date of the show. For us living in the UK i haven't seen if that is the case with us.Would of thought they would post them in the UK.I don't think they want 7,000 people turning up to collect the tix the day of the show.

Ah okay that makes sense now. So probably I will just have them post the tickets to my home address then ;) Thanks aprilshack!