✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your passion?

grids

What makes you feel so productive? What makes you want to work on the same thing for the entire time? I just wanna know how everyone thinks in different perspective, hopefully this will help me to get motivated and inspired for doing something I love, which I havent found anything yet :(

So what's your passion....starts now!

Music! I love the feeling of creating something that directly reflects my personality/emotions at that present moment. It's also such a rewarding moment when you can look back at the thing you made and be proud of it because you worked hard at it! :)

^And you are good at that too. Making those lovely shirts (wouldn't be surprised if Chris / the crew ordered some). And twisting those wires for the xylobands for the gig in Cologne (made me think of your former username - twisted logic) - writing very detailed and entertaining reviews. I am full of admiration - I am sure that I am not alone here. :thumbsup:

You are such a creative and entertaining coldplayer. :)

^And you are good at that too. Making those lovely shirts (wouldn't be surprised if Chris / the crew ordered some). And twisting those wires for the xylobands for the gig in Cologne (made me think of your former username - twisted logic) - writing very detailed and entertaining reviews. I am full of admiration - I am sure that I am not alone here. :thumbsup:

You are such a creative and entertaining coldplayer. :)

ssajkadjkHAKLFHLAKH I can't handle all these kind words :bigcry: Thank you so much! :bigcry::heart:

That would be one of my dreams to produce something for Coldplay :freak: I would love to make all of their merchandise! Or designing stuff for them for that matter :wacky:

Well I also love tinkering with stuff. If I can solve/make things myself, I do rather that. And the xylobands have screws on their underside so I couldn't resist open them! :lol:

ps: my former name was "Twisted mind " =P

Music, which is divided in several other passions: playing bass, listening to it, reading books about music, coldplay which is my main passion

English language, that leads me to see movies, tv shows and other thing in the original language and not italian even if there's the italian version

Drawing but not like Batman, she's really passionate about it, i'm not, well I used to until middle school, but since high school started and i started listening to music in serious way I only draw something every two months or so

Thank you for your honest thoughts, guys! :D Most of you have passion in music, which I think mine too :D I started playing piano when I was 5, but I wasnt very serious until I was 12 when I started playing a guitar by myself. Then not in a very long time, Coldplay came into my life and inspired me on so many levels. I dont know if you called this as a passion when believing in their music -- a lot -- and always love every single song of them. :)

More passion thoughts keep comin!

I'm passionate about too many things, but anything that I get to create something, I usually get into it. It was writing novels and short stories first, and then I got into filmmaking. I'm a much better filmmaker than writer though. But I really love music. I just never have the time to learn an instrument, but most of the time, I am listening to music. I also sing pretty well. Enough for me to be in talent shows and what not. Funny thing is that my voice fits coldplay songs well, so I sing them a lot since I know all the words. :D

Writing.

I write novels primarily, but am generally a very creative person. Writing makes me happier than most anything else, and that makes me happy.

I used to write a novel and discovered it was not my passion. However, I find myself I like imagining things like fictions and fantasy. I already have the storyline on my computer but havent finished yet. Keep on writing and dont stop believing! :D

I'm passionate about too many things, but anything that I get to create something, I usually get into it. It was writing novels and short stories first, and then I got into filmmaking. I'm a much better filmmaker than writer though. But I really love music. I just never have the time to learn an instrument, but most of the time, I am listening to music. I also sing pretty well. Enough for me to be in talent shows and what not. Funny thing is that my voice fits coldplay songs well, so I sing them a lot since I know all the words. :D

Interesting :D Can I hear your voice? :D :D What other music do you like? When I discovered Coldplay, I began to start liking bands like Snow Patrol, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, and Sondre Lerche back in the day, which later I found that they are all alternative and rare music in 00's :) :)

Psychology. I think you can make sense of any person and all behaviour if you take the time to listen to their story. I can watch people all day. All day.

Also music, painting, photography. And cats.

And I'm obsessed with the food industry and the way it makes us consume stuff we don't need.

• 2 weeks later...