✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Lyrics Hunt!

the_escapist

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then they toss the lyrics thinking its scrap?
That's what I fear as well HAHAHA. I suppose there will be some information on the ticket though. Maybe a website address or something. And if not... well, what could we possibly do LOL

Or what if trolls start hiding fake ones?

Then I'll get my hunting gear :saw:

This is so amazing, I love scavenger hunts :dazzled: Though my town's library will never be part of it... It's still gonna be fun to see it happen :awesome:

If someone finds the golden ticket and doesn't want it/cannot go, you are free to send it to me and I'll be very happy to use it :smug::charming:

Does any of you know a way to do the efficiently? I searched for "ghost" on the website of one of my local libraries and 470 books showed up :|

I can't go through 500 books, that would take me weeks

Make a local Coldplayer team and cut the work down. Although, if you get the golden ticket it might get awkward

Does any of you know a way to do the efficiently? I searched for "ghost" on the website of one of my local libraries and 470 books showed up :|

I can't go through 500 books, that would take me weeks

There isn't a way. Coldplay (or the people who did this nice little marketing trick) are a bunch of pain-in-my-precious-butt-TROLLS.

Talk about looking for a needle in a freaking haystack. I guess you really have to try your luck and search for any books related to ghosts, children stories abouts ghosts, books about paranormal stuff that involves ghost, books about photographs with ghost on them or whatever. I'm waiting for more information about this before I move a finger!

There isn't a way. Coldplay (or the people who did this nice little marketing trick) are a bunch of pain-in-my-precious-butt-TROLLS.

Talk about looking for a needle in a freaking haystack. I guess you really have to try your luck and search for any books related to ghosts, children stories abouts ghosts, books about paranormal stuff that involves ghost, books about photographs with ghost on them or whatever. I'm waiting for more information about this before I move a finger!

lol, imagine a bunch of mid 20 early 30 year olds in the kids section searching through ghost story books!

Make a local Coldplayer team and cut the work down. Although, if you get the golden ticket it might get awkward

A local coldplayer team would consist of... me :| It's really weird, Coldplay is the biggest band on earth and yet I don't know any Coldplay fans that live close to me (not counting Celien (The Doctor)). SO if anyone who reads this lives in the environment of Antwerp, please get in touch :cheesy:

You're right :nod:

I was planning to go to the smaller library in my town today anyway so I'll have a look there, not that there is a chance I find anything (town of 8000 inhabitants)

A local coldplayer team would consist of... me :| It's really weird, Coldplay is the biggest band on earth and yet I don't know any Coldplay fans that live close to me (not counting Celien (The Doctor)). SO if anyone who reads this lives in the environment of Antwerp, please get in touch :cheesy:

You're right :nod:

I was planning to go to the smaller library in my town today anyway so I'll have a look there, not that there is a chance I find anything (town of 8000 inhabitants)

That made me LOL. I guess you can make a thread to hold "tryouts" for your team!

Also, I think they said they'll have clues as to which library and which book so until then I wouldn't work so hard

A local coldplayer team would consist of... me blank.gif It's really weird, Coldplay is the biggest band on earth and yet I don't know any Coldplay fans that live close to me (not counting Celien (The Doctor)). SO if anyone who reads this lives in the environment of Antwerp, please get in touch cheesy.gif

You're right nod.gif

in my city live 212.568 people euh

As I said in my previous post, a lot of DAFUQs will be given that moment.

I'm going to walk through the library with a piece of paper full of titles that include the Dutch word for 'ghost'. Casually.

My mum knows a guy who works in another library :awesome:

... "Eh mum can you ask that man if there arrived a mysterious envelope somewhere in the past weeks/days? It should include a message that says the envelope has to be put in a book about ghosts"

*silence* "Hannah what?"

:|