✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Lyrics Hunt!

the_escapist

Ghost Stories lyrics hidden in libraries worldwide

28 April 2014 1:20 pm

Fans asked to help unveil handwritten lyrics

Good afternoon. The band have decided to reveal the lyrics for all nine songs from the upcoming Ghost Stories album by hiding Chris’s handwritten lyric sheets in libraries worldwide. The lyrics will be hidden in ghost story books in libraries in nine countries, located across the planet.

Clues to the exact locations of the lyrics will be posted from today on the band’s Twitter account - twitter.com/coldplay - using the hashtag #lyricshunt. Fans will be encouraged to help solve the clues and visit their local library to see if they can find an envelope containing one of the unique lyrics sheets.

As each one is discovered, a photo of that particular lyric sheet will be posted, for everyone to see.

One of the hidden envelopes also contains a special Golden Ticket, giving the finder (and a guest) a free trip to London to see Coldplay perform at the Royal Albert Hall on 1 July.

Anchorman

(http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=1531)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess the 9 countries participating: Canada, United States, Germany, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan, France, Spain and Australia.

Oh God, Germany would be too lucky if they had the double of possibilities. I guess that you were going to type Italy? Plus I don't know if maybe China and some country of Africa and South America must have a chance, they also deserve to have at least one possibility.