✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Lyrics Hunt!

the_escapist

Wait. I find it's weird nobody has found it yet. Do you think if might not be in Mexico City?

I was doing some research and there's this library here in Guadalajara that's "even bigger" than the José Vasconsuelos one.

Unfortunately I'm in class and I really can't skip it. But if by the time I finish nobody has found it I'm going!

The "capital" word in the clue is the only thing throwing me off though :thinking:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arantza, you have to consider there's a lot of traffic and population in Mexico City!!! I'm pretty sure "Capital" means it's there... unfortunately I'm from Monterrey but some of my friends in Mexico City are already on their way... Hopefully one of them will get it :)!!! Let's just wait and see...

Wait. I find it's weird nobody has found it yet. Do you think if might not be in Mexico City?

I was doing some research and there's this library here in Guadalajara that's "even bigger" than the José Vasconsuelos one.

Unfortunately I'm in class and I really can't skip it. But if by the time I finish nobody has found it I'm going!

The "capital" word in the clue is the only thing throwing me off though :thinking:

I give up my lunch hour will be soon but there is a lot of people already there and I'm not gonna make it :(, although the weird thing is why it hasn't been found yet??? Did they hide the book with the lyrics in another place or what???

Coldplay @coldplay · 21m

Looks like the first handwritten Ghost Stories lyrics have almost been found. This may help… A #lyricshunt

BmU9jXlCEAIe0Rm.jpg

Did A take this picture or who sent it to him? hmmm ://

I think maybe they have a record with pictures of each location they placed the lyrics so these were probably taken at the time that they hid them.

My friends are in there (excatly in the place where Coldplay posted the picture)... They already searched the book from Charles Dickens and they say it's not there :S !!!

Please tell them to search for this : The Haunted Man and the Ghost’s Bargain, A Fancy for Christmas-Time by Charles Dickens

I think maybe they have a record with pictures of each location they placed the lyrics so these were probably taken at the time they placed the lyrics inside a book.

yes maybe, so let's all start to check librarys' camera records :lol:

according to the twitter of Coldplay.. "it seems like it's been found" ..

"Seems the first #lyricshunt envelope has now been found! Was in Vasconcelos Library in Mexico City. Hidden here… A pic.twitter.com/gunqYFvvCO"

cMqREXs.png

love.

long time lurker.