✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Lyrics Hunt!

the_escapist

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea to connect to all fans and build excitement :D

One thing I noticed since running Coldplaying, there are a lot more Mexican fans than you would think and they are insanely dedicated! We shouldn't have to wait too long for the first one :lol:

Coldplay :angry:

I have a life, you know :angry: Things to do :angry: Important things :angry: Why do you keep doing this to us :bigcry:

Since Anchorman said some enveloped were already placed, I went ahead and checked at Edinburgh Central Library...didn't find anything :disappointed:

NOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm in Mexico City and after reading the tweet I knew the place they are refering is Biblioteca Vasconelos and the book is "Un cuento de navidad" (A Christmas Carol) by Charles Dickens... But I'm trapped in my stupid office!!!!! Why they didn't choose my City on the weekend or thursday that is festive day??? WhY???? Whyyyyy?? :(

I have a life, you know :angry: Things to do :angry: Important things :angry: Why do you keep doing this to us :bigcry:

THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OUR LIFE D:

(I know they're actually doing us an epic thing with this but I need to let some steam off)

NOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm in Mexico City and after reading the tweet I knew the place they are refering is Biblioteca Vasconelos and the book is "Un cuento de navidad" (A Christmas Carol) by Charles Dickens... But I'm trapped in my stupid office!!!!! Why they didn't choose my City on the weekend or thursday that is festive day??? WhY???? Whyyyyy?? :(

Can't you send a friend or a relative there for you?

You look very ill and need to go to the library and look up your symptoms right away!

Since Anchorman said some enveloped were already placed, I went ahead and checked at Edinburgh Central Library...didn't find anything :disappointed:

I have a big presentation tomorrow morning :angry:

but i'm here watching speedy gonzales video and waiting for anchorman's another tweet and checking the twitter and tumblr if someone found that lyric sheet

this is a really good reason to run off there, say you aren't feeling well or something like that, it's worth it!

ESCAPE!

Can't you send a friend or a relative there for you?

Unfortunately everyone I know is busy or too far from the library, the only hope I have is to go in my lunch hour although I think by that moment surely someone will already find it :(