✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghost Stories Lyrics Hunt!

the_escapist

That made me LOL. I guess you can make a thread to hold "tryouts" for your team!

Also, I think they said they'll have clues as to which library and which book so until then I wouldn't work so hard

Haha I'd do that but over the last 2 years I've seen like 5 Belgians on here, and 2 of them vanished :p

in my city live 212.568 people euh

Oh but I live very close to a city of 400.000 :dozey:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That made me LOL. I guess you can make a thread to hold "tryouts" for your team!

Also, I think they said they'll have clues as to which library and which book so until then I wouldn't work so hard

:nod: I'll wait til tomorrow... Also because many libraries here are already about to close, and I don't have time to go now.

But the lyrics sheet is on paper, and the books are made of paper! Plan ruined

We need some special Ghost-Stories-rays glasses :P

But the lyrics sheet is on paper, and the books are made of paper! Plan ruined

:nod: I'll wait til tomorrow... Also because many libraries here are already about to close, and I don't have time to go now.

We need some special Ghost-Stories-rays glasses :P

Yes, we need a variation of the typical X-ray glasses to find those sheets and the power of teletransportation too, who knows which ones are going to be the 9 cities.

Yes, we need a variation of the typical X-ray glasses to find those sheets and the power of teletransportation too, who knows which ones are going to be the 9 cities.

Psh, if we had that, we could just teleport straight to the front row of their concerts past security...wait a minute....

NEW GOAL, BUILD TELEPORTER

^:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

what if nobody find this lyrics..?

Is someone waiting there or what.

this is the is the weirdest thing that Coldplay has done so far. weirder than the hardest part video

In many cases, and especially in theirs, weirdness is a synonym of awesomeness :awesome::heart:

Coldplay ‏@coldplay 2m

CLUE: The megalibrary in MX is a capital idea. Search for Charlie D's festive spirits en español. ¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! #lyricshunt

SORRY BUT WHAT ARE YOU TALKİNG ABOUT

first clue!