✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs/poems/any pieces of wrting members have done.

Jarrad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the works here are beautiful and well thought out, nice work :)

I'll give it a shot

Haven

Two decades hastened past thine eyes,

waxed and waned like the silver moon.

Your parents hailed the heavens high,

your blessing made the angels swoon.

Alas, the world was much maligned

to honor thee, though fortune bare,

you threatened status quo’s designs

with values, quirks woven with Time.

Your sound heart, cloaked in stark despair,

free-spirited, disposed to roam,

may find haven betwixt the gloam

and dawn of my passionate flare.

Wow I don't even know enough English vocables to understand everything, but after translating everything I have to agree, this is REALLY well written :surprised:

I like it!! I would try one too but im not feeling too poetic at the moment just tired worn out and frustrated i'd probably do a crappy one with this mood.

That was REALLY good. Not to discredit anyone else but I think that's the best one so far, better than all mine at least! lol. good work, keep it up!! :)

Wow I don't even know enough English vocables to understand everything, but after translating everything I have to agree, this is REALLY well written :surprised:

Thanks a bunch [: I really appreciate that. I've been writing for about seven years now, all the practice really helps- the more you do it the better you get I think. I agree that often you need the right mood to write. :thinking: Bad moods inspire me as much as good ones though, as long as it's one of the extremes it comes out powerful

Don't know if Jarrad or anybody is still looking at the thread but I kinda had a relapse in feeling crappy and wrote these

Seeking a passion to save me

Failing, falling none will listen to a plea

Outright panic, felt excruciatingly

Thin net below me

Can't stop screaming

Everything unknown at once

Won't stop inside

Heart beating heat

Why me?

There's no answer

Can't see

Green pit of the unintentional lie,

Did I mention?

I want to die.

(I'm not actually suicidal it's just hyperbole)

I want to cry.

Tears from fears

It's all too much.

How do my peers

avoid the fear?

(And this is just kind of short essay-rant-confession)

I've had one of the worst feelings I've had my entire life. I'm racked with worry. My body is feels like its on fire. My hearts racing even though I'm not moving. I'm wide awake and It's 6am. The future concept of student loans make me feel sick. My family has no money to spare. I've never had a job. I don't know if I can live with one I hate. I only have a vague idea of what I don't want to do with my life. I'm afraid to study abroad not because of personal reasons but financial. On year costs more than two living at home. I'm already in debt. I barely have any friends because I live at home. The career that I think I might be able to do is based on a work ethic of constantly trying it and practicing. I've practiced none. I don't know if I can do it. I have no idea of what to do. I'm afraid. I want to cry. I can't stop thinking about it. My mind won't rest. I feel tired but can't sleep. I feel angry, anxious, sad, and scared at the same time. No one can save me. Some people say student debt ruined their lives. I don't want it to ruin mine. Maybe my life is already ruined. I used to think I wouldn't regret anything, now I regret everything.I wonder if I will ever crawl our of this hole. If if I do I wonder if I'll just fall in again. I don't know if it's worth it. I don't know anything. He said I could do it. He's gone now. I wonder what he'd say. Let me sleep. I want to forget. I feel crippling doubt. I hear footsteps. I want to sleep forever. It would be better then this feeling. I want it to get better. I want to be better. I'm worried. It hurts. Money money money.

I don't mean to make this some kind of sad venting thread these are just the latest things I've written and thought it would be nice to show somebody.

Don't know if Jarrad or anybody is still looking at the thread but I kinda had a relapse in feeling crappy and wrote these

Seeking a passion to save me

Failing, falling none will listen to a plea

Outright panic, felt excruciatingly

Thin net below me

Can't stop screaming

Everything unknown at once

Won't stop inside

Heart beating heat

Why me?

There's no answer

Can't see

Green pit of the unintentional lie,

Did I mention?

I want to die.

(I'm not actually suicidal it's just hyperbole)

I want to cry.

Tears from fears

It's all too much.

How do my peers

avoid the fear?

(And this is just kind of short essay-rant-confession)

I've had one of the worst feelings I've had my entire life. I'm racked with worry. My body is feels like its on fire. My hearts racing even though I'm not moving. I'm wide awake and It's 6am. The future concept of student loans make me feel sick. My family has no money to spare. I've never had a job. I don't know if I can live with one I hate. I only have a vague idea of what I don't want to do with my life. I'm afraid to study abroad not because of personal reasons but financial. On year costs more than two living at home. I'm already in debt. I barely have any friends because I live at home. The career that I think I might be able to do is based on a work ethic of constantly trying it and practicing. I've practiced none. I don't know if I can do it. I have no idea of what to do. I'm afraid. I want to cry. I can't stop thinking about it. My mind won't rest. I feel tired but can't sleep. I feel angry, anxious, sad, and scared at the same time. No one can save me. Some people say student debt ruined their lives. I don't want it to ruin mine. Maybe my life is already ruined. I used to think I wouldn't regret anything, now I regret everything.I wonder if I will ever crawl our of this hole. If if I do I wonder if I'll just fall in again. I don't know if it's worth it. I don't know anything. He said I could do it. He's gone now. I wonder what he'd say. Let me sleep. I want to forget. I feel crippling doubt. I hear footsteps. I want to sleep forever. It would be better then this feeling. I want it to get better. I want to be better. I'm worried. It hurts. Money money money.

I don't mean to make this some kind of sad venting thread these are just the latest things I've written and thought it would be nice to show somebody.

I've felt those kind of pressures before with school, except it was based on all the academics, the money wasn't so much of a problem. I still have nightmares, even after being done with college, that I am failing a subject, or something is going terribly wrong in one of my classes.

Nice piece. I enjoyed reading it.