✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How often have you listenned to GS?

on the hour, every hour - no, not that frequent, but definitely almost any chance i get, i've been doing full album run throughs too - not individual tracks. Love the concept album philosophy & I know Coldplay take care in their tracklisting.

Just about 6 or 7 times what is not that much for a brandnew coldplay release for me, but i am only listening to it when i know i got enough time to listen through the full album and not just single tracks. I really see listening to Ghost Story as a kind of journey which is even more fun when done from beginning to end.

This is so frustrating! Every time I click the link, I come on a general page in the Itunes store with every coldplay album except Gost Stories and when I search for Gost Stories myself I can only listen to Magic, Midnight, A sky full of stars.. Can someone help me out?

This is so frustrating! Every time I click the link, I come on a general page in the Itunes store with every coldplay album except Gost Stories and when I search for Gost Stories myself I can only listen to Magic, Midnight, A sky full of stars.. Can someone help me out?

Maybe because its spelled 'ghost stories'? iunno. anyways, here the video from itunes (album w/o the bonus target tracks)

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/000/Features/musictrailer/B93165DC-350D-4185-B257-78758D5C98E2_Coldplay_GhostStories.mp4

Do you have iTunes 11?

Woops indeed spelled it wrong, wasn't the problem though because Itunes showed me the album and I could see all the tracks but could only listen to those that are already released.. :(

Thank you very much for the link! :D

Woops indeed spelled it wrong, wasn't the problem though because Itunes showed me the album and I could see all the tracks but could only listen to those that are already released.. :(

Thank you very much for the link! :D

NP, not my link, found on r/coldplay

Don't know that.. Didn't update recently though.. Can that be the problem? :)

Very possible.