✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

It's defilement and I think Chris should be utterly ashamed of his blatant pandering to the plastic LA pop crowd.

think thats a bit unfair. decisions still have to get through J, W + G. If youre gonna blame someone, its on all 4.

With that being said, I know most of us know Coldplay as the band to write songs that break your heart. But now they're the band that gets a field of 50,000 to jump about. And theres nothing wrong with that

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh well so we get 4 so damn good song in the album .. that's good for someone who dislike it

In my original post I meant AOAL, AHFOD, and birds were great songs, but I think birds is the best of them. Apart from that most other songs are meh

After listen 3 new songs ,i was really excited about new album, but after listen the full album , i see too much overproduction , UP&UP is the example, ohhh guys, you dont need that, go back to the START please, lets listen Viva, Parachutes and a A Rush now .:cry:

Guest howyousawtheworld
think thats a bit unfair. decisions still have to get through J, W + G. If youre gonna blame someone, its on all 4.

With that being said, I know most of us know Coldplay as the band to write songs that break your heart. But now they're the band that gets a field of 50,000 to jump about. And theres nothing wrong with that

He comes up with the main ideas and basically they're all the same. He's desperate to remain popular and mainstream and will do just about anything to stay there. Any ambition to be innovative or intelligent with their music is non existent.

Also you can produce better sounding songs to 'jump about' than on this album.

Sadly so. After this era, when I go to my first (and maybe) Coldplay concert, if they go more pop, I'm sorry but umma have ta move on. I'll always love you Parachutes.

I hope that after touring next year they take a big long break, and then try something completely new and original

We should make a club of people that are taking a coldplaying hiatus

Count me in. I'm trying to avoid the leak anyways, but the reaction to the leaks for every album drives me insane. The process is always like this:

- Wait impatiently for the album to leak while having overplayed the single(s) released.

- Album leaks, Coldplaying goes down, social media is a frenzy.

- Reviews come pouring in with mass amounts of negativity, making it near impossible to actually find a good review. (You'd even think there wasn't a good song on the album!)

- The hype dies down a bit, and suddenly the reviews and reaction levels out. "Maybe it's not that bad after all! Actually this album is really good!"

- The album releases and things feel normal again.

I saw this with Mylo Xyloto, Ghost Stories, and now A Head Full of Dreams. I swear I should be used to it by now but I'm not. Obviously not everything Coldplay makes it gold or even bronze, but shit. I just want it to be December 4 already!

Count me in. I'm trying to avoid the leak anyways, but the reaction to the leaks for every album drives me insane. The process is always like this:

- Wait impatiently for the album to leak while having overplayed the single(s) released.

- Album leaks, Coldplaying goes down, social media is a frenzy.

- Reviews come pouring in with mass amounts of negativity, making it near impossible to actually find a good review. (You'd even think there wasn't a good song on the album!)

- The hype dies down a bit, and suddenly the reviews and reaction levels out. "Maybe it's not that bad after all! Actually this album is really good!"

- The album releases and things feel normal again.

I saw this with Mylo Xyloto, Ghost Stories, and now A Head Full of Dreams. I swear I should be used to it by now but I'm not. Obviously not everything Coldplay makes it gold or even bronze, but shit. I just want it to be December 4 already!

Literally this is exactly what happened with GS and honestly now I hear people saying how sincere and good it was and I was just like 'but I thought you hated it?!?!?'