✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to remind everyone that live Coldplay has always been a million times better than album Coldplay. AHFOD and Up&Up were both way better at TIDAL than in the album because they weren't ruined by the production. As we see more live performances I'm going to replace almost every song with a live version. Hopefully we'll get another live album for this era.

I expected the hate for X Marks the Spot and Hymn for the Weekend. But as someone who went through their own R&B/Rap phase, this was really cool to hear. But yeah, this definitely isn't what your veteran Coldplay fan thought they were gonna hear.

Also, am I the only one who REALLY likes Fun?

I see this pattern appearing everytime something new is released. The positive reviews come first, then come the negative ones.

I don't think it's a matter of people's opinions being skewed because of the hype because it's not like the same people who say that they like it are changing their minds afterward. Strange.

I actually really liked VHS, it's an interesting sort of alternative. I mean bubblegum pop isn't my thing and I hate most (maybe even all) off what's on the radio now though. And yeah I think it was probably Chris that got people hyped lol maybe it would have been a better marketing ploy to say it was alright and then maybe people would like it a little more...

I think you're going to be just fine then. I just finished listening to everything and my only complaint is with the production. I'm really hoping for a live album where everything sounds more natural.

I think you're going to be just fine then. I just finished listening to everything and my only complaint is with the production. I'm really hoping for a live album where everything sounds more natural.

Aha well I guess I'll just wait until hopefully an album stream like GS or next Friday so I can justify my listening to this album. I feel like I could listen to Everglow though but I don't know my mind is debating on it.

I should probably take a Coldplaying hiatus to refresh my mind from all these opinions so when I actually listen to it I have my own opinion and not everybody else's

Definitely a good idea man- and btw if you have bought the album I see no wrong with listening to a leak at all.

Guest howyousawtheworld

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Yeah I've listened to most of the songs and I echo the sentiments expressed by many

FUCK YOU STARGATE. Clearly a couple of charlatans who have never listened to a decent tune in their life.

I bet when the likes of Radiohead, Oasis, Blur, Portishead and Underworld were ripping it up across the 90s these ******s were listening to Aqua and 'Barbie Girl'.

It's defilement and I think Chris should be utterly ashamed of his blatant pandering to the plastic LA pop crowd.