[19-June-2014] Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently they played 2 songs with Kylie:

Encore 2:

Where the Wild Roses Grow

(Kylie Minogue cover) (with Kylie Minogue)

Can't Get You Out of My Head

Fix You

Apparently they played 2 songs with Kylie:

Encore 2:

Where the Wild Roses Grow

Can't Get You Out of My Head

Fix You

:|

NGH *bites into fist* I'M SO JEALOUS ARRRFF

Has anyone recorded the whole show? I am surprised that the setlist is much longer. Would be more than happy if someone could upload the file on here. I missed the show cause I was having a workshop whole day today :(

And I checked the setlist when the band played Til Kingdom Come and the song has stopped due to Chris got distracted by audience noise. Was that true? What happened?

And I checked the setlist when the band played Til Kingdom Come and the song has stopped due to Chris got distracted by audience noise. Was that true? What happened?

That was so funny! The part when Will started to sing, someone in the audience made a very loud funny and strange burb sound. You could hear it so loudly so Chris paused and started talking about that and about the audience having to make these weird animal noises. I really had this ROFL moment :laugh3:

man the few reviews i've seen so far are pretty harsh.. yet to listen to the show.

Same. Was told that the CGYOOMH collab was horrible, and that Chris seemed a bit "disconnected"...going to listen to a few songs now and then come back and make a decision on whether I agree/disagree.

EDIT: Listened to CGYOOMH....I'm pretty neutral on it. Wasn't horrible, but wasn't mind-blowing either...I'm in the middle. Chris seemed like he was so tired though. I did really love Jonny's solo however! Glasto version was better all around IMO But it still gave me nostalgia to singing it as a kid in the car :laugh3:

That was so funny! The part when Will started to sing, someone in the audience made a very loud funny and strange burb sound. You could hear it so loudly so Chris paused and started talking about that and about the audience having to make these weird animal noises. I really had this ROFL moment :laugh3:

Ahh I wanna hear it! Did you record the whole show?