✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When did The Lounge die?

IMightBeWrong

We just need some more posters that are interested in talking about general life things other than Coldplay all the time, and this place will be back to jumping.

sounds easy but it really isn't :\

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined here because someone from this forum leaked the Mylo Xyloto title. Remember that? And I left the forum because I received a large amount of hostility. Such a close-knit community might have been intimidating to forum members? I dunno.

I still talk to Celine the most, I guess. I follow a bunch of you all on Twitter, I see Molly on there a lot, but I wanna know what happened to Brent, and whether he ever put that down that mug. I do however fucking love the irony that on the Coldplay forum, it became cool to hate Coldplay. And that nobody in the Lounge would admit to liking Coldplay. Brilliant. Only we could've instigated such an atmosphere.

I do however fucking love the irony that on the Coldplay forum, it became cool to hate Coldplay. And that nobody in the Lounge would admit to liking Coldplay. Brilliant. Only we could've instigated such an atmosphere.

That were about 5 people that kept on living in the lounge, and that once liked Coldplay (although I'm not too sure about Reilly LOL) but after the most recent albums they didn't. But they liked the place so they continued posting in the lounge. As far as I know they only trolled people in here, but not in the main Coldplay section.

That were about 5 people that kept on living in the lounge, and that once liked Coldplay (although I'm not too sure about Reilly LOL) but after the most recent albums they didn't. But they liked the place so they continued posting in the lounge. As far as I know they only trolled people in here, but not in the main Coldplay section.

Oh god, does anyone know what happened to Reilly? Last heard he got blocked, was that ever lifted or what?

Sooo...why'd you get de-modded then? Sorry if it's too personal :lol:

I violated a few laws, I'm batman after all :awesome: But it was also during a phase where I was constantly yelling at people, so that kinda clashed with the general polite manners of a mod :wacky:

scared-makeup-gif.gif

If you're gonna use a terrified reaction, always go full hog. :thumbsup:

We just need some more posters that are interested in talking about general life things other than Coldplay all the time, and this place will be back to jumping.

But my interests are so specific :< and my life a drag. Nobody wants to read the memoirs of a depressed person :P

As far as I know they only trolled people in here, but not in the main Coldplay section.

:curtain:

I violated a few laws, I'm batman after all :awesome: But it was also during a phase where I was constantly yelling at people, so that kinda clashed with the general polite manners of a mod :wacky:

You can be my resident grump in waiting. You'll know when you've succeeded me when you tell someone their opinion is bad and they apologise to you.

:curtain:

well HELLO THERE :charming:

Tbh I was also assholish to some people at some point but.... goddammit they really deserved it :|

You can be my resident grump in waiting. You'll know when you've succeeded me when you tell someone their opinion is bad and they apologise to you.

I'M NOBODY'S RESIDENT IN WAITING, I CAN TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING WHENEVER I FLIPPIN' LIKE YOU LIL SHIT :veryangry:

:wacky::kiss:

Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna get a second warning for this HAHA

Tbh I was also assholish to some people at some point but.... goddammit they really deserved it :|

I'M NOBODY'S RESIDENT IN WAITING, I CAN TELL EVERYONE EVERYTHING WHENEVER I FLIPPIN' LIKE YOU LIL SHIT :veryangry:

You can't get another warning for this

CAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH

YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH

wat am i saying :blank:

SHITKING CUMSTAIN BUCKET OF SMEGMA

hahaha

maybe i'll even get my first

Not that they would've wanted to come back to this, but with a new owner and a sort of clean slate, the banned/account disabled folk should've been given a second chance. It's a terrible idea of course, and the whole forum landscape has been irreversibly changed through time but at least the door would be open for them. I'll just have a quiet moment of nostalgia and move on.

[video=youtube;_wp4O7v5320]

Not that they would've wanted to come back to this, but with a new owner and a sort of clean slate, the banned/account disabled folk should've been given a second chance. It's a terrible idea of course, and the whole forum landscape has been irreversibly changed through time but at least the door would be open for them. I'll just have a quiet moment of nostalgia and move on.

Some people really should stay banned though. I don't want to give people like dift, Mark and the imaginary Kels a second chance. They fuckin' blew it big time

Some people really should stay banned though. I don't want to give people like dift, Mark and the imaginary Kels a second chance. They fuckin' blew it big time

Okay I'm not familiar with those since I'm a newbie

but maybe we can, like, make banned members able to come back but make sure the ones who blew it don't find out?

doesn't make much sense, does it :|

It would be impossible. Most of them still lurk under other accounts, and word get around through facebook and Twitter. But you could bring them back under a 'New ownership, new start" amnesty and put them on a short leash...2 warnings instead of 5, maybe.