• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what can i say?

Mind. Blown.

Describes it the best

:D Glad you had a great time!

Would be great if you could post a review whenever you feel like it :D

(also we need details about the Buckin kiss :sneaky: )

Anyone who missed this should ask themselves why. If you couldnt get tickets, i feel sorry very sorry for you. If you didnt even try to get here, you are dumb and stupid.

Sent via Tapatalk

Dats harsh lool

Anyone who missed this should ask themselves why. If you couldnt get tickets, i feel sorry very sorry for you. If you didnt even try to get here, you are dumb and stupid.

What about those who wouldn't have been able to pay for the tickets and the trip?

Anyway:

Ellen ‏@openeyesignals

I'm sorry Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof just walked by me

Wow!

Sorry. I'm on cloud nine. It's like beeing drunk. :D

Sent via Tapatalk

Ya if you look back on this when you're less emotional you might possibly wonder why you called people dumb and stupid for trying not to get there...

Ya if you look back on this when you're less emotional you might possibly wonder why you called people dumb and stupid for trying not to get there...

Thats always the case when i'm "drunk"

Sent via Tapatalk

Can't wait to read reviews from the two days!!!

(I'm listening to the concert of yesterday, thanks to the lovely people who shared it, and I'm happy! I just wanted to put it out there even if it has nothing to do with the thread :lol:).

Edit: Thanks Coeurli for updating this concert with tweets from people being at the concert :nice:

Can't wait to read reviews from the two days!!!

(I'm listening to the concert of yesterday, thanks to the lovely people who shared it, and I'm happy! I just wanted to put it out there even if it has nothing to do with the thread :lol:).

Edit: Thanks Coeurli for updating this concert with tweets from people being at the concert :nice:

No probs :nice:

And yes, do share your reviews and pics, everyone who were there! Looking forward to reading them!

So a small group of people asked if I could take a picture of them. I then asked if I was going to see it on the forum and one of them said "maybe". Dunno if they were actually members. Anyways that was me.

Another thing: what do you guys think about the sound quality? I'm told that loudness is normal (of course) but why why why do they turn these speakers higher than they can obviously take? That was a bit disappointing for me.

Very good set list though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk