✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys leaving today and iv still got another half day at work :laugh3: im jealous.

Bah - I've still got a full day.... On the brought side, it's what paid for these tickets, I guess...

And welcome to our lovely country, for all those above flown in today - glad we've been able to welcome you with kind weather. Hope you find plenty of fun stuff to do before tomorrow night. :)

When i got to the RAH today i got really excited and all. I was just walking by but i could feel the energy of a coldplay gig building up. Everyone was arriving with their tickets in hand. It was really the first time it felt real. It felt like a coldplay gig. Cant wait to go there tomorrow.

And please no one spoil anything in this thread. I'll be checking this thread every now and then and dont want to know what will happen tomorrow.

Sent via Tapatalk

Grand tier box I think, i'm at door 12, that's all I know haha :P

Ooh very nice! :P It doesn't really matter so long as you're in, does it?

Personally hoping for some great oldies like Til Kingdom Come, The Scientist, Don't Panic and Life is for Living. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us

On my train to the train to the airport. Hope everything will work today.

I managed to ignore most if yesterday's show so it'll be a great surprise tonight for me I hope. I guess I can count on my boys here ;)

Haaaaaa excited. Now it's finally the time where it's about to happen!

Ooh very nice! :P It doesn't really matter so long as you're in, does it?

Personally hoping for some great oldies like Til Kingdom Come, The Scientist, Don't Panic and Life is for Living. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us

It will probably be a similar setlist. I'd love to see Everything's Not Lost like last night but I think it will be replaced for something like Daylight :P

It will probably be a similar setlist. I'd love to see Everything's Not Lost like last night but I think it will be replaced for something like Daylight :P

Spoil alert Sparky!

Wow they played Everything's not lost? A couple of days ago I listened to it and thought: yeah, that would be a nice one for the Albert Hall... :D