✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exciting times! Though I do feel a little smug/guilty that I won't be leaving home until around 7pm tomorrow.

Β 

Some of you lot put some real dedication, time and money into this game - kudos...

I'm at the.hotel now :) gotta go back.to Victoria station now though cause.I.bought this thing for the electricity cause.mine didn't work. Turns out this one didn't either, so it's probably my charger....

But I'm here now so anyone willing to meet up just tell me

Haha ill be staying in Victoria overnight. Linus, are you still there? I will be going at 2pm ish from bakery if you are still at the victoria station :)

Coldplaysheffield, ill be leaving london tomorrow at 5pm so still have more time :)

Haha ill be staying in Victoria overnight. Linus, are you still there? I will be going at 2pm ish from bakery if you are still at the victoria station :)

Coldplaysheffield, ill be leaving london tomorrow at 5pm so still have more time :)

Β 

Ah, so you're in London today for tonight's concert?

It is a bit late to have the box office open.

Β 

Anyone know if there are any cafes around to have a drink in if the box office doesn't open until six?

Β 

Yeah, its kinda annoying. I don't know of anywhere to eat or drink around there but I'm going to wander around tomorrow if there's a lot of time to spare x

I believe there's multiple entrances to the RAH. So it won't be like the Apollo last December where there was just 1 entrance/exit. So one you do collect your tickets, go to your allocated door entrance (mine's number 6). I don't think it's something to worry about too much :)

Β 

Oh cool, thanks for the info! I just don't want to be late in like how Paris turned out. It's ok though 'cos there's a support act this time and I'm guessing it'll be better organised this time :) x

Your rush to the front of the standing section in the gallery shouldn't be too much of a worry. Remember, the gallery runs almost all the way round the perimeter of the venue at the top, so there's a *lot* of front row available and, even when full, It's barely more than 2 people deep.

Β 

As you're looking down, it really pays to be at the front, but as long as you're there promptly, you shouldn't have a problem.

Β 

Cool, thanks :) I just hope I get a nice spot where I can see the boys well and that I'm not facing their backs x