✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RIP Robin Williams

Greengoose

Guest howyousawtheworld

I can't believe this. I am absolutely gutted. My childhood and my life would have been so much worse without him. Mrs Doubtfire remains one of my all time favourite comedy films and without doubt the best comedy performance I've ever seen. That's not to mention my adoration of films like Jumanji and even Flubber and Jack in my childhood. Second to none. No one even comes close. One of the greatest things to have ever come out of the USA.

Rest in peace Robin. The world just got a whole lot less funnier.

I'm speechless right now. Stumbled upon Facebook and my top news feed was about him. It was so heartbreaking. I used to love one of his movies called Jack back in 1996 as well as August Rush in 2005/2006. Worth to watch if you havent watched them yet. And night at the museum sequel is about to release at the end of this year! Man, he's got so many great movies that everyone is looking forward to. Feel so terrible when hearing about him doing a suicide. I dont understand why some people would just want to end up that way. I mean I know we will be in the situation where we feel frustrated to death but suicide wont solve anything in my opinion. Anyway, rest in peace :( Leaving us so soon..

This is extremely depressing. I used to love all his films and loved watching Mork and Mindy, they were just so happy. When I heard this news I was devastated to hear that such a happy man, that would laugh and we would laugh with him has been going through such hard times and we didn't even know it.

Rest in Peace Robin Williams, You Shall Be Missed Dearly

You know what music is? God’s little reminder that there’s something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars.

Robin Williams

RIP Robin

I couldn't believe it when I found out he had passed away, I was speechless... I had always admired his work, So it's just so sad to read about the circumstances of his death and his battle with depression... It just goes to show that if you don't feel right for some reason or another you need to talk to someone and get help. I watched the film Jack today in which he stars and this quote stuck with me:

" You know as we come to the end of this phase of our lives, we find ourselves trying to remember the good times and trying to forget the bad times."

I made this in tribute of the late, great Mr. Robin Williams.

c19b933be72cd2ab90e44aba24d6b53c.jpg

I rewatched Jack last night too.. I was crying but I couldnt stop watching it. The moment he got bullied and ended up with so many friends. The moment when he graduated and he got 4 times older than his friends. Thats just purely sad how the movie ended.. I still cant believe he's gone :bigcry: :bigcry:

President Obama also mentioned the Lost Boys' war cry in a statement about Williams he made last night.

"Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien - but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit," he said.