✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

I would imagine staff there would manually release tickets, its rare you hear about tickets being available at 11pm or 3am. A good idea would be to check tomorrow morning from 9am German time for a few hours. If there is nothing, Monday morning is the best bet!

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine staff there would manually release tickets, its rare you hear about tickets being available at 11pm or 3am. A good idea would be to check tomorrow morning from 9am German time for a few hours. If there is nothing, Monday morning is the best bet!

thanx

still hoping...

99 Euros. Can we expect a special show? Possibly a 360 stage in the Main Hall? Any ideas?

That could be possible... I mean it's called Ghost Stories live, and the only time they played the hole album live wothout any other songs was the concert with the 360 stage... It would explain the high price, Chris mentioned in an interview that this stage is fucking expansive, BUT on the other hand you have to imagine, if you build up a stage wich costs millions for one night, why should you play only one concert? Last time they had the stage there was more than one concert because it's just not worth building it up for one night!

The thing I was wondering, why 7pm stage time?

They really need to do a big tour soon. My heart can't take it anymore, trying for these small shows...

I was lucky to get a ticket for Cologne back in April, but as this one will be even more intimate, I didn't see a lot of chances for Munich. Pretended to be rather relaxed about that fact, but of course I had to try at least yesterday and was lucky again at 9 o'clock sharp. Could select one ticket without any problems and pay for it. But I really think it's pure luck, having your request send to the server at the exact right time to squeeze in between all the other ones trying.

My heart goes out to the ones of you who weren't lucky. I know the feeling - been there, done that many times. I hope some of you can get a ticket of the ones they might release back into sale. However, as somebody said here already, I find the days and weeks of checking again and again and being disappointed all over almost cruel. When I tried for London, I was just hoping for the concerts to finally happen, so I can get out of this vicious loop and get on with m life. :D

Anyway, also wondering what we're going to see and hear at this concert. Kind of weird this one-off thing is happening... Maybe the band needs new BMWs.

Maybe the band needs new BMWs.

HAHAHA

BMWs the most pretentious cars in the history of means of transportation :lol:

Anyways, I hope for you guys that your 100€ are well spent. Maybe you get like, a BMW keychain as a gift or something LOL

I'm probably gonna spend these 100€ on Christmas gifts or something like that xD

The best christmas and end of year gift is a coldplay concert, period. The best way to celebrate a great 2013.

But i agree, this one wont be a cheap one.

Sent via Tapatalk