✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[06-DEC-2014] BMW Welt, Munich, GER

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

COLDPLAY need to stop playing in intimate venues. Okay, one or two may be nice, but all it causes is more disappointed fans who were unfortunate not to get tickets. At the end of the day we're talking about COLDPLAY here, the biggest band in the world. They belong in larger venues than the ones they've played in recently. I understand some of the reasons for the intimate venues, but at the same time I think the point I've just made is very valid.

Rant over :D!

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This tour had been a disaster for me ticket wise lol.

In the end I somehow managed to go to all the shows I wanted besides Cologne - but each time required jumping through many hoops. :D

I still need a ticket for this one!

Congrads to those who got tickets. Enjoy the gig, I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing!

For those who didn't get tickets, unlucky. There was always going to be a lot of disappointed fans so at least you aren't alone. Keep trying though, a fair few tickets went on sale for the RAH shows before the gigs. This gig is a lot smaller, but there might be a couple of tickets.

My only fear now is that they only play the album

On the ticket it says "ghost stories live 2014"

hope you will stand the concert if there is only GS. In case you don't , sell the ticket to me, I would not mind it. :D

I live next door and can watch all those happy poeple go there and did not get a ticket. Keep your fears to yourself. It's too sarcastic too all those who have to abstain to the tickets for a chosen minority to have fun there in those small venues.

So please enjoy there and don't get on our nerves with your fears.

I'm really sorry if I bothered anyone!!

I didn't really think about it, still shocked that i really got tickets [emoji1]

And of course i will enjoy the concert none the less [emoji4]

For those who didn't get tickets yet: keep trying!!!

You still have chances to get a pair of tickets until the day before the concert [emoji6]

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

COLDPLAY need to stop playing in intimate venues. Okay, one or two may be nice, but all it causes is more disappointed fans who were unfortunate not to get tickets. At the end of the day we're talking about COLDPLAY here, the biggest band in the world. They belong in larger venues than the ones they've played in recently. I understand some of the reasons for the intimate venues, but at the same time I think the point I've just made is very valid.

Rant over :D!

I did not get a ticket several times, still I don't agree really. Those small venues are fabulous and everybody who is lucky should enjoy, it's different to the big arenas.

What I dislike is the ticket bragging and those who get one and still have things to grumble.