✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

gai

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One really interesting tweet about "Miracles" from someone who was able to see Unbroken movie...

"Just saw Unbroken. I loved it until a Coldplay song played over the end credits." sounds like she really disliked it or i misunderstood? :lol:

One really interesting tweet about "Miracles" from someone who was able to see Unbroken movie...

"Just saw Unbroken. I loved it until a Coldplay song played over the end credits." sounds like she really disliked it or i misunderstood? :lol:

That's some weak troll there though

^ She's not a troll, the fact is that she's a journalist and there have been screenings of Unbroken for media, recently in LA. But those who have been invited for these screenings are aware of the embargo to say anything about the movie until it's released for public.

A little news about the movie, so reviews will be allowed soon and maybe someone will say something about Coldplay song too.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/oscar-contender-unbroken-unveiled-to-audiences-at-last-1201367400/

never take things like these seriously. it is always 'cool' to drag everything coldplay. this person doesn't even seem objective about the song itself, rather mocking based on the band.

^ I'm not taking it seriously, but everyone can say if they don't like Coldplay... Few other people who have seen the movie meanwhile have expressed that they liked song.

Media people who have seen this movie so far are not allowed to talk about any details at all. They are only allowed to say that they saw the movie and maybe one little comment, but they can't make any objective comments or make a review yet.

:lol: hahaha

I always suspected, that something might be wrong with that thing, because the production of that song sounded really low quality for me, not even close to Coldplay standards, but i thought maybe there was missing some layers in that ad.

Funny thing is that, recently that video has been spread by many different websites, so it's one of the biggest trollings in history now...