✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

gai

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait! I really hope the song is nice and long and not crammed for time like Atlas. Don't get me wrong, Atlas is awesome, but you can tell the track was definitely rushed to fit into the credit seen. (the verse goes right into the chorus almost awkwardly fast imo which makes it feel both clunky and cheesy.)

It's because they had to edit it for the film that's why.

there is nothing to say that this is miracles other than it is very coldplay-esque. i doubt a movie soundtrack will be released as a tv advert background song before the premier without any credits.

i agree. and the low-key guitar part at 0:17 is very jonny. if it is miracles, i'm liking what i hear so far. but... would a song by a huge artist for a highly anticipated movie be promoted like this without even credits? we'll soon see i guess.

I really don't think this is Miracles. Quote from Oracle: "All I will say is, given the topic of Unbroken, Miracles is - as you might imagine - not an upbeat song." I would definitely say this song is upbeat, also it sounds kind of Christmasy so maybe they are releasing a Christmas single?

I wouldn't be so sure. That cooing sing-a-long sounds awfully like Coldplay to me. I admit the drum pattern is different, but so was that of Christmas Lights. I don't know how to define upbeat really, but I find the melody to be more pretty than uplifting. Especially if this is the last minute of the track, the rest could be pretty sad sounding.

Hopefully it is a Christmas single again, and we are getting two tracks in December! But I am betting this is Miracles...