✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7 FACTS Thread - WE KNOW EVERYTHING NOV 6

jc90

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MX era patches all represented different songs (for example the swirl, the radio tower, and the CK). I would not count out the color wheel as a similar patch, but I do disagree with it being the album cover. Not only is it too early to tell for sure, but IMO it is also a poor choice after the masterpiece that is the Ghost Stories cover.

I read in an article about Avicii that he worked with Coldplay on a song called Heaven that is on the new album.

He worked with Chris Martin with that song but it's not CM's vocals on the track... he's on a different one called "True Believer" and it's on AVICII's new album not Coldplay's

An exclusive from our friends at ColdplayFrance

https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/644942701373353984

"Phil Harvey: Coldplay will tour in France before the end of the year"

Which would suggest a worldwide tour starting before the end of the year

Which would suggest as well a release before the end of the year as well

when & where did they ask this?

can't wait :dance:

^exactly, wrong place for that.

There hasnt been an official confirmation from the band, so I cant really convince 100% true about it. Although, staying positive still counts as a good attitude to react towards it. And releasing an album at the end of this year sounds likely. But to set the exact date on 4th? I cant be sure about that.

[h=1]Anu Malik’s daughter Anmoll recreates Coldplay song[/h]

[h=2]Anu Malik's daughter Anmoll Mallik is all set to unveil her debut single titled "Lamhein" on EMI Records India. She says it's about some once-in-a-lifetime moments.[/h]

Popular Bollywood music composer Anu Malik’s daughter Anmoll Mallik is all set to unveil her debut single titled “Lamhein” on EMI Records India. She says it’s about some once-in-a-lifetime moments.

Anmoll is the first signing of the music label and her single is a recreation of British band Coldplay’s hit number “Paradise”, said a statement.

“‘Lamhein’ relates the tale of a girl’s rise to fame and how it affects those around her. Sometimes you don’t realise how precious a moment is until it becomes a distant memory. ‘Lamhein’ is about desperately seeking those moments that may never come back,” Anmoll said.

Anu is the music director of the song and Manoj Mantoshri of “Galliyaan” fame has penned the lyrics.

The song is accompanied by a music video that stars Anmoll and Mohit Marwah, nephew of actor Anil Kapoor whose previous work includes his role in the film “Fugly”.

EMI Records India is an initiative between Universal Music India and acclaimed film director Mohit Suri, who has also directed the music video for the single.

Mohit, who makes his non-film directorial debut with the video, said he is “delighted” with how it has shaped up.

“I almost feel the same nervous energy which I felt during my first film release considering this is my first attempt at a non-film music video. I sincerely hope that the audience enjoys the song and the video as much as we have enjoyed making it,” he said.

Speaking on the occasion, Devraj Sanyal, managing director and CEO, Universal Music Group South Asia, said: “We are proud to announce our first release under EMI Records India – a natural talent that comes from a distinguished musical legacy!”

“It was a unanimous decision between us and Mohit Suri to launch Anmoll Mallik as the first artiste under the label. She’s such a brilliant talent and an absolute pleasure to work with in studio”.

“Lamhein” will be available across all digital partners exclusively on EMI Records India on October 2.

Looks like this song is not on the album

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/music/anu-maliks-daughter-anmoll-recreates-coldplay-song/#sthash.pp2igpxO.dpuf

• 2 weeks later...