✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7 FACTS Thread - WE KNOW EVERYTHING NOV 6

jc90

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
JC, perhaps you can add the tracklisting, collaborators etc in the first post? http://coldplay.com/new-album-a-head-full-of-dreams-out-december-4/

Y'know, the creation of this thread was meant to help ppl distinguish between fact from fiction. Now that the album is announced, I think this thread has run its course and did its job.

Quickly, i'd like to thank the posters and readers for their time and helping in gathering some facts.

What i'd like to do next is review the first post and see how close we actually got.

• 1 month later...
So...when is the album out? /s

The album has been cancelled. Chris got in a rough fight with Stargate because after months of working together, Chris got his shit together and decided that pop garbage wasn't the way to go. A new album planned for early 2017 will be Indian-style rock and will feature work from Noel Gallagher and The Edge. Coldplay has revealed the following songs from AHFOD that will transfer over to the next album:

-AHFOD

-Birds

-AOAL

-Up&Up

All of these songs will be reworked into rock masterpieces.

The album has been cancelled. Chris got in a rough fight with Stargate because after months of working together, Chris got his shit together and decided that pop garbage wasn't the way to go. A new album planned for early 2017 will be Indian-style rock and will feature work from Noel Gallagher and The Edge. Coldplay has revealed the following songs from AHFOD that will transfer over to the next album:

-AHFOD

-Birds

-AOAL

-Up&Up

All of these songs will be reworked into rock masterpieces.

And there will be a collaboration with Thom Yorke instead of Beyonce

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...