✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7 FACTS Thread - WE KNOW EVERYTHING NOV 6

jc90

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a while back I set the release date window for Q3 2015 - Q1 2016. In a few hours, we'll be officially in Q3 2015. I think its safe to say though that nothing appears to be imminent. But by our collective best guesses, it appears to be nearing every day

Is Beyonce World the only source? If so, I don't think there's much weight to it. It's very likely Coldplay will perform at a Global Citizen festival, with Chris' involvement but at this one? Not so sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As with all Coldplay albums, I will eagerly wait to hear it.

My least favourite albums were "GS" and "MX" so I hope they go back to "Viva" or "Rush". I still feel a stir when I hear "In My Place", "Violet Hill", "42" or "Life in Technicolor !!".

My least favourite albums were "GS" and "MX" so I hope they go back to "Viva" or "Rush". I still fear a stir when I hear "In My Place" or "Violet Hill".

You have just summed up the entirety of discussion on the LP7 forum in three sentences, bravo to you! :laugh3:

Welcome to the club :P

My least favourite albums were "GS" and "MX" so I hope they go back to "Viva" or "Rush". I still feel a stir when I hear "In My Place", "Violet Hill", "42" or "Life in Technicolor !!".

Welcome, and great to see another Oldplayer here ! Oldplay 4ever :D

• 2 weeks later...

The colors of A Head Full of Dreams

Although the color themes seen in the supposed music video being filmed in India are similar to those in the MX era, I feel like it's different because MX was more about graffitti than actual color. The paint in the pictures is random and leads me to believe this album is simply about colors.