✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full Of Dreams Cover Art

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if they worked with Mila Furstova again. I really like her art style and the artwork for Magic might be my favorite Coldplay cover ever. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something intricate again, like maybe a cool etching of a head that is lit up with a ton of different, surrealist things (birds, dancing, clocks, landscapes, etc.) but with brighter colours or perhaps just plain black and white. Either way, here is an etching from Mila that I liked on her website.

8_flow4-1.jpg

I do have the feeling that Coldplay's official cover art will have absolutely NOTHING in common with its name :wacko:

So we'll probably get rather a picture of a green flamingo than anything colourful spurting out of someone's head lol

Let's face it, MX was just ugly and Parachutes/AROBTTH/XY/Viva/GS were easy artworks, basically just a single thing on top of some background

I hope they try something a bit more complicated for the next one

like this one I just made as an example

ALhQoZp.jpg

i hope they stick to simple artwork, and not do a literal depiction of a head full of dreams either. i like it when the artwork in itself contains a message or connection to the overall topic that is not immediately obvious, that you have to find out for yourself.

by the way the recent Pink Floyd cover (the endless river album ) got (rightfully !) much ridicule for depicting an extremely cheesy scene, so i hope they will steer well clear of that ;)

Judging by the artwork of every album thus far, I don't think they will let us down. The boys have good taste. It is always takes time to get used to though. I wasn't a big fan of Ghost Stories' cover at first but really opened up to it and absolutely love the intricate yet holistic nature of it all. Works great.

But yeah, they won't let us down. Six albums in they got a good record of having consistently awesome covers :)

Let's face it, MX was just ugly and Parachutes/AROBTTH/XY/Viva/GS were easy artworks, basically just a single thing on top of some background

I hope they try something a bit more complicated for the next one

like this one I just made as an example

ALhQoZp.jpg

How long did it take you to make this? I mean, are we sure you aren't leaking the actual cover? This is so damn good.

How long did it take you to make this? I mean, are we sure you aren't leaking the actual cover? This is so damn good.

It took some time to perfect it, no more than 3 days though which is still less than all the time Mila Furstova took just for drawing a couple wings and placing them in front of the stars and the sea. She spent WEEKS and WEEKS for this, I mean WTF?????????????????

lol, no offence meant but this looks like a cover for either Narnia or Harry Potter (i can see Harry, Hermione and Ron ! ;))

I don't know if you haven't noticed,

but his post isn't meant to be taken seriously <__<

It took some time to perfect it, no more than 3 days though which is still less than all the time Mila Furstova took just for drawing a couple wings and placing them in front of the stars and the sea. She spent WEEKS and WEEKS for this, I mean WTF?????????????????

WTFFF YOOOOOOOOOOO dat's mad shit doe :nod::nod:

By the look of your album art, Coldplay's new record will include songs such as:

<br>[video=youtube;wZZ7oFKsKzY]

[video=youtube;QKWbD97x5xI]

lajumpplz.gif?1

I don't know if you haven't noticed,

but his post isn't meant to be taken seriously <__<

lol, i did notice ;-) and my post was to be taken with a pinch of salt, too

on another note... i'd love to see a collab. Coldplay feat. Nyan Cat or Nyan Cat feat. Chris Martin

lol, i did notice ;-) and my post was to be taken with a pinch of salt, too

on another note... i'd love to see a collab. Coldplay feat. Nyan Cat or Nyan Cat feat. Chris Martin

Alright lol. Sarcasm/Irony/Humor is VERY hard to understand through the internet sometimes :sweatdrop:

And HELL YAH I DO, TOO :awesome:

Bring it on Chris! If you can collab with that Avicii kiddo you can also make some funky k-pop internet meme based unicorn poop music! :cheesy:

WTFFF YOOOOOOOOOOO dat's mad shit doe :nod::nod:

By the look of your album art, Coldplay's new record will include songs such as:

[video=youtube;wZZ7oFKsKzY]

[video=youtube;QKWbD97x5xI]

lajumpplz.gif?1

Alright lol. Sarcasm/Irony/Humor is VERY hard to understand through the internet sometimes :sweatdrop:

And HELL YAH I DO, TOO :awesome:

Bring it on Chris! If you can collab with that Avicii kiddo you can also make some funky k-pop internet meme based unicorn poop music! :cheesy:

Imagine if they make a bunch of 8bit game soundtracks. I already have a ringtone that's the video game/ 8bit version of Viva La Vida.

*maybe I should design a game for them?!*

"Legend of Jonny: Berryman's Mask 3d"