✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full Of Dreams Cover Art

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope they stick to simple artwork, and not do a literal depiction of a head full of dreams either. i like it when the artwork in itself contains a message or connection to the overall topic that is not immediately obvious, that you have to find out for yourself.

by the way the recent Pink Floyd cover (the endless river album ) got (rightfully !) much ridicule for depicting an extremely cheesy scene, so i hope they will steer well clear of that ;)

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji106]

I wish the artwork would be similar to this one

It's absolutely astonishing!!

tumblr_nhgguwoMwg1ty5r96o1_1280.jpg

I must say, I would love if they went for something similar to this. Very Reminiscent of the Blue Room EP artwork. Theres something about that artwork that makes it look like it belongs on "The best albums" lists. Bravo to whoever made it.

Guest diogo_sg
I must say, I would love if they went for something similar to this. Very Reminiscent of the Blue Room EP artwork. Theres something about that artwork that makes it look like it belongs on "The best albums" list. Bravo to whoever made it.

That's true!!

And you can congratulate the artist on this very forum!! He's Batman.

"I live to see the world"

• 4 weeks later...

A part of me wants the album cover to be what we are used to with a single, central image against a chromatic background for both sentimental reasons and a sense of unity or linkage with the other albums ("The end of something") But another part of me wants them to go for something completely different. Only time will tell.

Here's two concepts I designs a while ago for my Tumblr :)

First:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32048[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32049[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32050[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32051[/ATTACH]

Second:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32052[/ATTACH]

I like the second one because it kinda fits the official Coldplay website theme and it's also kinda a throwback to AROBTTH

Here's two concepts I designs a while ago for my Tumblr :)

First:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32048[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32049[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32050[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32051[/ATTACH]

Second:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32052[/ATTACH]

Nice work! The first one looks like Muse's 2nd Law album art.