✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

Of course not! :laugh3:

The Strokes are The Strokes.

You can't imagine there being one less or one more person, because they're irreplaceable and just perfect together. They are truly an epitome of an amazing band who play together, making some of the best music, and know how to have fun as friends. Seeing Albert's solo career as a threat to the band would be a shame for us, not to mention themselves.

It's hard not to worry when something fearful may happen to one of the bands you love most in the world. You care so much about them, and I just wouldn't be able to imagine them any other way.

:heart:

This made me tear up a bit :cry: It couldnt have been said better.

I AM NOT KIDDING. SO true! :smug:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah!

OMG i found a photo of Julian and Juliet :stunned:

TStro041011R459.JPG

Edit : now that i think bout it haha , i've seen photos of them togheter :lol: I've forgot hahaha

I first saw that picture in Spin magazine, in a full article on The Strokes. Only after reading it had I known that Julian was married. For some reason I don't think I would have guessed it.

Think thats a good sign though. They don't make their relationship so open to all the public and media unlike.......... Britney and Kevin Federline. (That's a terrible example, sorry :laugh3: )

I personally strongly disagree with that statement... Considering I'm utterly in love with 'First Impressions'... Not to say Albert's album is incredible as well, but it doesn't have... it's not the Strokes. And for me, nothing compares to them. Ever. To compare Albert's solo work to the Strokes is almost blasphemy for me :laugh4: ;)

haha, Juli, who is that?? Nick? :laugh4: Jules is insane.

I was watching the Reptilia video in art class today and one of the freshmen walked by (I'm a senior, they don't talk to me lmfao) and was all "Whatcha watchin?" "The Strokes....video." "Ohhh, he's cute." she said, when Nick came on.

haha, well yeah. Kind of funny cuz she obviously knew nothing about them. Ah, freshmen :rolleyes:

Uff those freshmen :rolleyes::lol:

Well must of my friends think the strokes are scary , i was like omggg look at him ( we were watching the juicebox ) and they were like omfg whats that change the bloody channel !!! .

And bout the pick , i dont know who acctualy is !! hhahaa , i thought it was Fab but after you said Nick im not so sure :thinking: .....

Man i just love Juls :laugh4:

wtf?! Was that because of the girls making out? :laugh4: Well I'd find that freaky, but jeez not the guys in the band! Anything but :sneaky:

People are FOOLS. Of that, I am convinced! :smug:

True :(

And yesit was coz of the girls and guys making out ... bahh they dont understan :lol:

Dude, I had the same conversation with my friend at the Strokes gig! :laugh4: We were talking about the levels of hotness of each of the guys (how dorky is that lmfao). For us.. Jules was at the top of.... well, I won't say what the list was called, but you get the drift ;) So, Jules. Then Fab because he's just... Then... Nikolai? Yeah, I know, but we came to the conclusion that bass playing is INSANELY hot. Then Nick, because it'd be weird to... yeah... with someone who's prettier than you! :laugh4: :laugh4: :heart: Then poor Albert, who we both love desperately but not like that. hahaha

right. pointless. but yeah. LMFAO

I think teh same. Jules is just, just....arghhh cant find a word, but insanely attarctive, hot?:sneaky:

I prefer Fab out of all, he is just gorgeous :wideeyed:

Im not fond of Nikolai but he IS a bass player and wow, that gives him a million points anyway. Bass players, eh? :wink3:

Nick is way to pretty and Albert, well I lost the charm when I met a guy who was just like him and well he was an idiot, so I got the wrong idea about Albert? Sounds silly, but yeah that's my story :laugh4: