✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defenelty :nice:

Ahh ! and tea , i have those , well they're pretty much the same , got them at H&M :wink:

I. Need. To. Go. To. H&M. NOOOW.

I have a small obsession about sunglasses. You don't even wanna know... :laugh3:

And yeah, Juliet is very pretty :nice:

I have the sunglasses sicknes too ' date=' i mean i should seriusly stay away from H&M :lol:[/quote']

Thankgod I ain't alone! But sunglasses...you can wear them whenever! I've got my eye on these really beautiful ones that kinda looks like a fly-eye, really roundish but they're really expensive :([/off topic]

Yeah, Julian. Love him!

It does looks like a silver tooth isnt ! :stunned: :lol:

Thankgod I ain't alone! But sunglasses...you can wear them whenever! I've got my eye on these really beautiful ones that kinda looks like a fly-eye' date=' really roundish but they're really expensive :([/off topic']

Yes ! ur defenelty not alone , i stoped buying really expensive one's when i lots a pair that had costed my bout 100pounds

Suuuuuunglasses :wideeyed: I kind of stopped going crazy after I found my perfect shades way back in June haha, cost me 'bout 50 bucks and I don't usually splurge on things like that. Time for a new pair though, me thinks, since I broke them to Ireland with me (Oxegen) they haven't really been the same lmfao lmfao kind of scratched up. oh jeez. haha

nice pictures though! I love shots like those, that show Julian being just himself and having fun. For some reason (and a really good one, at that), they make me happy :heart:

I especially like Juliet's hair! I have layered hair too but not as piece-y as loose like hers, and it just looks so right and effortless

It does looks like a silver tooth isnt ! :stunned: :lol:

Yes ! ur defenelty not alone , i stoped buying really expensive one's when i lots a pair that had costed my bout 100pounds

Ohh poor you....

For this one pair I had, I lost it, then found it, then I accidentally sat on it in a taxi.... I spent SO much time trying sunglasses on to find the right pair and then broke it in a second :laugh3: :shifty: