✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

Yeah, I can. I've met four awesome people on Coldplay gigs and they're my second family now :wacky:

Oh really ? That's cool ! I never met a Coldplayer in real life before, everybody I know is just like "meeeeh, it's background music" :(

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have. twice. [emoji23] sorry if i'm a jerk for rubbing it in. Lol. But they are incredible!, you guys have to see them live! I saw they first at the hollywood bowl during the mx era and then again in 2014 during the filming of ghost stories live! I was in the front row right by chris! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Me also never seen them live. At the "Ghost Stories" tour, i tried to get a ticket for Germany, Paris and RAH in London shows bot always was unable to get a ticket because a lot of people wants the same and the tickets dissapear in seconds. I hope an opportunity on the next tour... and please come to Spain... :)

Mmm can someone answer me : its Coldplay gonna separate when they finish the A head full of Dreams era???? I need to know pleaseeeee[emoji24][emoji24][emoji174]

No they are not. They will take a break though for sure after A head full of dreams.

I have. twice. [emoji23] sorry if i'm a jerk for rubbing it in. Lol. But they are incredible!, you guys have to see them live! I saw they first at the hollywood bowl during the mx era and then again in 2014 during the filming of ghost stories live! I was in the front row right by chris! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Omg omg omg I am SO JEALOUS!

How effing awesome!

You're not being a jerk. Now I have to replay the ghost stories show and wonder which one is you.

How did you get tickets to something like that?

Well, they've never come to Greece...

Also I started listening to Coldplay about a year ago :P

Being Greek myself, I've often wondered why you never see big artist like this performing "Live from Greece". Do many British or American big names perform there?

Omg omg omg I am SO JEALOUS!

How effing awesome!

You're not being a jerk. Now I have to replay the ghost stories show and wonder which one is you.

How did you get tickets to something like that?

Haha. It was a contest on facebook. You had to enter your name and email to see if u could get tickets. I entered my name and i got tickets to the show. [emoji3]

Just out of interest, how many people are here who have never seen Coldplay live before ? I am one of them, so I was interested in knowing if there are other people in the same situation.

What are the chances for A Head Full of Dreams tour in Asia? Especially Manila?