[td]Cemeteries of London[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Death and All His Friends[/td]

[td]4[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Most unfortunately and scandalously, Strawberry Swing is eliminated. :( I don't see why people don't love this song. There's so much sadness and hope in that song.... It brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it..... *end rambling*

A perfectly straight line:

Cemeteries of London

Violet Hill

Death and All His Friends

Everybody is for fighting!! :P I vote for Cemeteries of London!!

I'm sorry, your counting is inaccurate. List of people who voted for Cemeteries of London:

thetwinparadox

AMDB9

chrisp1999

Archiderp

Danceteacher

mayrn43

42Escapist

Me (cp3176)

Nie

9 people if I'm counting correctly... also if I counted correctly only 8 people voted for Strawberry Swing.

EDIT: Ignore this post, you're right... at one point @Nie was part of the people who voted for CoL. That person then switched over to Strawberry... however @Ellie Joel Sarah still made the vote count 9. I mis-interpreted that person's saying that they wanted to switch over to Strawberry, I thought that person only wanted to... but they actually did, is that how you interpreted it, making the count CoL - 8 and SS - 9. You win for today I guess... unless @Ellie Joel Sarah does eventually come down the line and says that they only wanted to and she never actually did.

With that being said I vote for Cemeteries of London! (If my new interpretation of @Ellie Joel Sarah's statement is correct...)

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people, how can you not love Cemeteries of London ?

I vote for Death and all his friends - its melody is inferior, and the beginning is really weird.

#SaveCemeteriesOfLondon and vote for Death and all his Friends !

Good luck saving your song this time:)

Okay I have no idea what songs are in the running anymore but can I just say that voting out any song from the Viva era is a travesty and they are all my babies and you should be ashamed of yourselves for getting rid of them :lol:

WHO VOTED OUT VIOLET HILL YOU MONSTERS

Uh . . . I vote to save DaAHF? This is really hard guys :P

Okay I have no idea what songs are in the running anymore but can I just say that voting out any song from the Viva era is a travesty and they are all my babies and you should be ashamed of yourselves for getting rid of them :lol:

WHO VOTED OUT VIOLET HILL YOU MONSTERS

Uh . . . I vote to save DaAHF? This is really hard guys :P

YES, please vote to save DAAHF! Please!

Nothing personal here, but don't listen to @I ran away! Yes his guitar solo is awesome, the rest of the song is pretty good but it cannot compare to DAAHF!

***VOTE FOR CEMETERIES OF LONDON AND #SAVEDEATHANDALLHISFRIENDS!***

aaaand the font size is increasing again !!

VOTE FOR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS !!! CEMETERIES OF LONDON IS WAY, WAY, WAY SUPERIOR, ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF THE ACTUAL MUSIC ! Also, it's DAAHF vs. CoL. Now think about it. Is the band called Daahplay or Coldplay ? #SAVECoL

DAAHF has beautiful lyrics! My gosh the whole "No I don't want a battle from beginning to end....." is amazing and represents the theme of VLVODAAHF. The song also has that uplifting melody similar to most songs on the album while also having those cryptic lyrics and darker themes......so #savedaahf!!!!!

aaaand the font size is increasing again !!

VOTE FOR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS !!! CEMETERIES OF LONDON IS WAY, WAY, WAY SUPERIOR, ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF THE ACTUAL MUSIC ! Also, it's DAAHF vs. CoL. Now think about it. Is the band called Daahplay or Coldplay ? #SAVECoL

I'm to the max :D :D :D

NO PERSONAL TO @I RAN AWAY BUT DON"T LISTEN TO HIM!!! VOTE CoL FOR ELIMINATION!!!! YOU CAN TELL, DAAHF IS MUCH MORE COMPLETE, MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE AND IS ALL AROUND BETTER THAN COL!!! #SAVEDAAHF

ALSO:

DAAHF has beautiful lyrics! My gosh the whole "No I don't want a battle from beginning to end....." is amazing and represents the theme of VLVODAAHF. The song also has that uplifting melody similar to most songs on the album while also having those cryptic lyrics and darker themes......so #savedaahf!!!!!