thetwinparadox

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No!, #savegow

;)

No, #savelij

Well, chances are pretty low for LiJ, we still need one more person to vote for GoW.

Come on someone!!!! If your reading this and haven't voted plz vote for GoW!!!! And/or someone switch their vote!! We need LiJ!! :D :D :D

If you read this and haven't yet voted, then please, (and this is nothing personal and I'm sorry I have to say this ;)), pleeease DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT CP POSTED ABOVE :P

#SaveGlassOfWater

Vote for Lovers in Japan !

LOL we were together earlier in the thread when Viva was still alive... now we're supporting two different things:P

(Again, this is nothing personal...) Do NOT listen to what @I Ran Away said! I ask you politely, please vote for Glass of Water to save Lovers in Japan. It's a great song, but Lovers in Japan is just gorgeous and it needs to be saved. #SaveLoversinJapan!!!!!

THIS IS NOTHING PERSONAL :P, BUT DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT @CP SAID ! GLASS OF WATER HAS THE BETTER RIFF AND PRODUCTION THAN LOVERS IN JAPAN. PLEASE VOTE ***LOVERS IN JAPAN*** ! :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

And @cp: Once upon a time on the same side, the same game...Why did you have to go and put water on my flame ? ;)

AGAIN NOTHING PERSONAL Please don't listen to what @I ran away said!!! Pleasee!!! Vote for Glass of Water, it's melody is far inferior to that of Lovers in Japan's!! It has this special feel to it! Please vote for ***Glass of Water*** in order to save the clearly superior Lovers in Japan!! I ask you politely, if you haven't done a vote already. And, please, please change your vote over to Glass of Water if you are interested in Lovers in Japan and have voted for another song!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

:D:D

AGAIN NOTHING PERSONAL Please don't listen to what @I ran away said!!! Pleasee!!! Vote for Glass of Water, it's melody is far inferior to that of Lovers in Japan's!! It has this special feel to it! Please vote for ***Glass of Water*** in order to save the clearly superior Lovers in Japan!! I ask you politely, if you haven't done a vote already. And, please, please change your vote over to Glass of Water if you are interested in Lovers in Japan and have voted for another song!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

:D:D

u ppl R mad here

Nothing personal but don't trust cp3176's judgement in the above post, Glass Of Water is far better then Lovers in Japan ! POOR judgement indeed ! (Oh wait, that IS something personal...:P :P :P :D :D :D :D

(I wonder when @thetwinparadox will be fed up with this and kick out both songs at the same time to restore calm and peace tho this thread :D)

I'm back guys! Sorry for my absence yesterday.

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Lovers in Japan[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Glass of Water[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Strawberry Swing[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Death and All His Friends[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Cemeteries of London[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

@mayrn43, you voted twice for Cemeteries of London and Lovers in Japan. As LIJ didn't need any more votes I decided to count your first vote!

Most unfortunately, Lovers in Japan is eliminated. :( WTF people.

Soldiers, you've got to soldier on:

Cemeteries of London

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Death and All His Friends

Glass of Water

Seriously, the posts @I Ran Away and @cp3176 made in this thread are hilarious!!! :lol: Keep it up guys!! Makes the thread more interesting. ;)

But I have no doubt that one day the sun will come out!! Let's eliminate Glass of Water!! :P