✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay again guys!! I've been a bit busy the past few days but I'll try to end the rounds on time!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Cemeteries of London[/td]

[td]10[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Death and All His Friends[/td]

[td]9[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Cemeteries of London is eliminated.

Are you ready guys for the final showdown??

[video=youtube;IakDItZ7f7Q]

vs

[video=youtube;I_wcRxGbqdU]

Probably won't be much of a contest haha. I vote for DAAHF.

Btw, since there seems to be a dispute over the round lengths and ending the rounds, I'll say that I try to keep the rounds 24 hours long. Sometimes, like yesterday, I'm quite busy and don't have the time to log on and end the rounds. I seem to have gone with the semi-official rule of having the rounds end only when I end them, but that rule can be changed if people want me to only count the votes made in the 24 hours after the beginning of the round. I will also point out for those curious that I have also ended rounds early because I knew I wouldn't have time later to end the round. In any case, since rule changes won't affect the rounds that happened before the change, I decided to count @arushofjacktothehead's vote for DAAHF. But in this instance his vote didn't change the outcome of the round. :)

And I welcome people to point out any mistakes I might've made in counting. I'm only human, after all. ;)

Lol was that me?

This is tough, I know Violet Hill will win, but I want DAAHF to win.....standby for my vote

wait... did you in fact vote Violet Hill before sometime? :D

I almost remember someone voting for Violet hill but at the same time I really can't... :D

Death And All His Friends

It has a more beautiful melody but the lyrics and instrumentals aren't as passionate as those of Violet Hill. It doesn't have that crunching guitar solo where Jonny is playing something so simple yet aggressive at the same time. Other than GPASUYF live, Violet Hill is Coldplay's ultimate "rocking out" song.

Hey!

@AMDB9, how about this: If you vote for Violet Hill because I heard you said that you want it to lose to DAAHF but you know it's not happening, I'll vote for Violet Hill too :P

Also, you'll get an award!:D

Ooh yay, fake internet points!

I vote Violet Hill