✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

Nooooooo ! #SAVECEMETERIESOFLONDON !

Vote for DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS NOW !!!

No problem. It doesn't matter who you are...it doesn't matter who you are ! :)

Exactly! Coldplay are for all the boys, all the girls, all that matters in the world, all the madness that occurs, all the highs, all the lows, as the room a-spinning goes. :)

And on a separate note: #SaveDeathAndAllHisFriends!

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooo ! #SAVECEMETERIESOFLONDON !

Vote for DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS NOW !!!

No problem. It doesn't matter who you are...it doesn't matter who you are ! :)

And about the profile pic that someone mentioned, well, Coldplay just doesn't have any female members ;)

Don't listen to @I ran away (nothing personal)!

VOTE FOR CEMETERIES OF LONDON NOW AND #SAVEDEATHANDALLHISFRIENDS! IT REPRESENTS THE ALBUM MUCH BETTER AND ALL AROUND IS MUSICALLY STRONGER THAN CEMETERIES OF LONDON! MAKE MO MISTAKE, ***VOTE CEMETERIES OF LONDON TO BE ELIMINATED!!!!***

Seriously, the 24 hour period ended a while ago.....I say we just stop counting any new votes....

While it is true that it should have been over long ago, I have a feeling you say that because Cemeteries of London currently comes out top on votes... :)

And oh, 3000th post ! Yeah ! :D :loveshower: :bliss:

While it is true that it should have been over long ago, I have a feeling you say that because Cemeteries of London currently comes out top on votes... :)

And oh, 3000th post ! Yeah ! :D :loveshower: :bliss:

Congratulations! Wow, 3,000 posts, that's about 500 or so per month on average since you joined the forums in April. I've been here since last September and I don't even have 1,000 posts yet. I still have such a long way to go. :lol:

But first, I DO want to follow death and all of his friends. ;) I actually wanted Cemeteries of London to win before the Viva Elimination even started, but I've changed my mind. I want Violet Hill to win, followed by Death And All His Friends.

Thanks ! I guess it's actually better to have less posts, since it indicates you spend less time on the internet which is a good thing. I have been posting a lot lately, also due to the reason that I am somewhat lonely here where I am these months (I say this quite openly). Once I return home in December I'll probably post a lot less.

Thanks ! I guess it's actually better to have less posts, since it indicates you spend less time on the internet which is a good thing. I have been posting a lot lately, also due to the reason that I am somewhat lonely here where I am these months (I say this quite openly). Once I return home in December I'll probably post a lot less.

Hope we're helping you to have a great time :)

And oh' date=' 3000th post ! Yeah ! :D :loveshower: :bliss:[/quote']

Congratulations!!! :D :D :D :D :D I second @alisbe. keep those posts coming except those #saveCol ones lol

If you have not already voted, ***VOTE CEMETERIES OF LONDON TO BE ELIMINATED!!!!!!!!*** You can clearly hear that DAAHF, while CoL is a very great song, DAAHF is much better, and you can just tell by listening to it. Once again, ***VOTE CEMETERIES OF LONDON TO BE ELIMINATED AND #SAVEDEATHANDALLHISFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Hey, your post shouldn't be allowed to count since the 24 hour period has already finished and we shouldn't count any more posts after that! CoL should have already lost...

BUT JUST IN CASE, PLEASE VOTE ***CEMETERIES OF LONDON*** AND MAKE DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS ADVANCE... IT HAS A BETTER MELODY THAN CEMETERIES OF LONDON AND IS MUSICALLY STRONGER THAN CEMETERIES OF LONDON. I REPEAT, ***VOTE CEMETERIES OF LONDON TO BE ELIMINATED JUST IN CASE @thetwinparadox DOES COUNT ANY VOTES AFTER THE 24 HOUR PERIOD WHICH WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!! #SAVEDEATHANDALLHISFRIENDS

but you're right @arushofjacktothehead, we seem to be all obsessed with big text now... things get quite intense as this elimination game closes!:D

I vote DAAF! VOTE DAAF AND GET CEMETERIES OF LONDON TO ADVANCE

wow we're all obsessed with big text lol:laugh3:

C'mon this shouldnt count.....you have 24 hours to vote, if you couldn't vote in time, your vote shouldnt count.....

For those who are voting for DAAHF, I urge you to give it another listen, especially the "I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge" part.

And I urge those voting for cemeteries to especially listen to that Jonny solo part and the songs forward momentum ;)

And I urge those voting for cemeteries to especially listen to that Jonny solo part and the songs forward momentum ;)

Yes, now I agree Jonny's solo and the songs forward momentum are totally epic, and I very much enjoy the intro too, and it is a crazy amazing all-around song, but there's a reason why people are voting for it to be eliminated. As a whole, it just isn't as strong as DAAHF, and when we've only got three songs left CoL has to go.

#SaveDeathAndAllHisFriends

Wait wait wait, NEVER BEFORE WAS ANYONE's VOTE NOT COUNTED BECAUSE IT WAS OVER THE 24 hrs MARK ! THETWINPARADOX HAS ENDED ROUNDS LATE BEFORE, AND ALWAYS EVERYTHING WAS COUNTED.

ARUSHOFJACKTOTHEHEAD's VOTE HAS TO COUNT; EVERYTHING ELSE WOULD BE A KIND OF MANIPULATION! PLEASE PEOPLE, THAT's NOT FAIR.

And that said, hope this round ends soon before there will be a murder (Muuurder coming to get us,..)

#SaveCemeteriesofLondon

VOTE DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS !

^ Well, look. It's unfair to the songs if they get outvoted just because @thetwinparadox was late. My opinion? We shouldn't count votes after 24 hours has passed, even if @thetwinparadox was late. That would keep the voting fair.

You're probably just saying that to try to get DAAHF eliminated.

#SaveDeathAndAllHisFriends!

Yes, now I agree Jonny's solo and the songs forward momentum are totally epic, and I very much enjoy the intro too, and it is a crazy amazing all-around song, but there's a reason why people are voting for it to be eliminated. As a whole, it just isn't as strong as DAAHF, and when we've only got three songs left CoL has to go.

#SaveDeathAndAllHisFriends

Haha, well some people are voting for DAAHF so there's some of us who prefer COL as a whole, but it's not like I don't also love DAAHF, it's only by a little I prefer one over the other.

^ Really? Who's it written by then?

Haha' date=' well some people are voting for DAAHF so there's some of us who prefer COL as a whole, but it's not like I don't also love DAAHF, it's only by a little I prefer one over the other.[/quote']

Same here, really. I love CoL but I prefer DAAHF a little more. But when it comes to elimination the choice is clear, and we're trying to get people to vote for one or the other. :)

By the way, if you have not already voted, ***vote for Cemeteries of London and #SaveDeathAndAllHisFriends!