[td]Moving to Mars[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Major Minus[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Most scandalously, Charlie Brown is eliminated. What the fuck, Charlie Brown was one of the songs that made me a diehard Coldplay fan. :(

All the boys, all the girls:

MX/Hurts Like Heaven

Major Minus

Moving to Mars

So it looks like that we will have Fly On, O, and O (reprise) as 3 separate songs in the GS elimination!! Personally, I consider Fly On and O to be part of the same song but whatever. :P I vote for Major Minus.

Moving to Mars it isn't that good. Most of the songs that have been eliminated are so much better. I can't believe people prefer it rather than Major Minus which is so powerful. If it wasn't true they would play it more than one time. And this doesn't mean I hate the song, I like it more than Up in Flames.

Moving to Mars it isn't that good. Most of the songs that have been eliminated are so much better. I can't believe people prefer it rather than Major Minus which is so powerful. If it wasn't true they would play it more than one time. And this doesn't mean I hate the song, I like it more than Up in Flames.

Moving to mars is much more powerful than major minus. It has that classic coldplay sound.

Moving to mars is much more powerful than major minus. It has that classic coldplay sound.

Major Minus has the same sound as God Put A Smile Upon Your Face which is a classic Coldplay song. Both of them could do a great mash-up. Major Minus is a great b-side but it doesn't represents the whole era.

To me, Moving to Mars sounds like Death And All His Friends combined with What If and Speed of Sound. It is simply amazing. :heart:

Yes it is amazing, one of my favorite b-sides. [emoji173] reminds me of X&Y. [emoji7][emoji7]