✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #5: MYLO XYLOTO

thetwinparadox

No! Do not vote for Hurts Like Heaven!! Vote Moving to Mars!

Hurts Like Heaven is filled with energy! It's an amazing concert opener! It has those epic guitar solos! Will is rocking on the drums!! It is representative of the MX era while still channeling Oldplay!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR HLH!

MTM is a fantastic Coldplay song and song! It should have been on MX:mx: There are many parts to this song and they all work perfectly! This song can make you feel like you want to explore space! This song is called 'Moving To Mars'. Jonny has an amazing guitar feel in this! Chris' vocals are on point! And this is a song that sounds so magical and has a truely incredible vibe! Come on guys, it's clear: MTM is legendary.:D(And this song means something to me)

VOTE HLH AND GET MOVING TO MARS TO WIN!!!!

^Are you seriously voting HLH Bc it's not true rock like "X&Y?

I never said HLH is not "true" rock. It is more rock than MTM is, but MTM sounds like the side of LPs 1-3 that was less rock and more atmospheric and piano based. Think of Amsterdam, Everything's Not Lost, and What If.

I never said HLH is not "true" rock. It is more rock than MTM is, but MTM sounds like the side of LPs 1-3 that was less rock and more atmospheric and piano based. Think of Amsterdam, Everything's Not Lost, and What If.

So you consider atmospheric piano based tunes better? They also still got that sound. Think of Reign Of Love, Fly On, and even MTM. It's basically a standard for Coldplay.