✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-03] Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile

Crss

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or are they switching up the setlists quite a bit? Isn't that a good thing? (I just feel like the complaint level is a bit high after just 3 shows...)

Is this the confirmed setlist? http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2016/estadio-nacional-santiago-chile-53f053dd.html

they are switching up the setlist more than the mx shows. they might settle on something that really works and flows after sometime. but for the time being, let's enjoy! like you said, it's only been 3 shows of a 2 year tour so far.

• Like 1

they are switching up the setlist more than the mx shows. they might settle on something that really works and flows after sometime. but for the time being, let's enjoy! like you said, it's only been 3 shows of a 2 year tour so far.

I also think this is what's gonna happen. By the time the U.S. Stadium tour comes the only setlist change it's probably gonna be the request song.

I'm getting more excited by the minute! I hope they keep some of the variation in the setlist, but so far I've really liked the elements.

The Tiësto remix of Paradise is one of my guilty pleasures, so I'm very excited to see that being used. I hope they keep it. I'd love to feel the energy in a big stadium when it explodes with the Xylobands. It already looks awesome on bad quality mobile phone videos, lol. And Jonny's guitar is awesome! Reminds me a bit of how U2 used the remix of The Fly for the intermission on their last tour.

• Like 1

Ok, I went to this show and it was AMAZING! I wish they'd play more old songs, but it was very fun anyway (Last time I saw them was in 2010, Viva tour)

I was at the front row, center/Guy's side. I'm really happy they played Don't Panic / Til Kingdom Come, but I wish I could hear Warning Sign / Politik / Shiver / GPASUYF live :(

Christa posted some of my pics here, thanks dear :kiss:

Anyway, it was really fun and ETIAW live is so much fun (I don't really like the studio version haha!). Charlie Brown was amazing too and Amazing Day was perfect :heart:

Seeing them again on Thursday and Sunday, can't wait :D

• Like 7

Ok, I went to this show and it was AMAZING! I wish they'd play more old songs, but it was very fun anyway (Last time I saw them was in 2010, Viva tour)

I was at the front row, center/Guy's side. I'm really happy they played Don't Panic / Til Kingdom Come, but I wish I could hear Warning Sign / Politik / Shiver / GPASUYF live :(

Christa posted some of my pics here, thanks dear :kiss:

Anyway, it was really fun and ETIAW live is so much fun (I don't really like the studio version haha!). Charlie Brown was amazing too and Amazing Day was perfect[emoji813]

Seeing them again on Thursday and Sunday, can't wait :D

Your pics are beautiful. I can only dream of making awesome close up pictures when sitting. But I'm sure gonna try to make some.

• Like 1

One of the most incredible moments of my life. Incredible concert, it was just perfect. Coldplay delivery was amazing, just as the crowd. Loved the setlist too :)

Some notes:

- AHFOD is the perfect opener for a Coldplay concert, really.

- The remix segment at the end of Paradise is just mind blowing, one of the highlights of the show! (I have read some people here complaining about it. The song is the same, just at the end, when the song is over, they play this remix)*

- If there was any way of improving the 2012 Xylobands, is this. Amazing how they all change to the same color in some parts of the show.

- Chris' vocals are amazing. I was really surprised by that.

- The Midnight intro to Charlie Brown is amazing.

- Hymn for the Weekend sounds great with the crowd singing with Chris at the chorus, but the verses, and specially the pre chorus need some little more work.

- Army of One sounds great live, specially in the setlist used here, just after Magic.

- Fix You could sound a little weird for some people. I think it works fine. The yellow xylobands look beautiful along this song.

- AOAL is incredible.

- I love Amazing Day a lot more now thanks to this concert.

- Up&Up is the best closer ever!

* The video it's not mine, but this is just amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x23ZJ6N_LAg

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
One of the most incredible moments of my life. Incredible concert, it was just perfect. Coldplay delivery was amazing, just as the crowd. Loved the setlist too :)

Some notes:

- The remix segment at the end of Paradise is just mind blowing, one of the highlights of the show! (I have read some people here complaining about it. The song is the same, just at the end, when the song is over, they play this remix)*

- If there was any way of improving the 2012 Xylobands, is this. Amazing how they all change to the same color in some parts of the show.

- Hymn for the Weekend sounds great with the crowd singing with Chris at the chorus, but the verses, and specially the pre chorus need some little more work.

- Army of One sounds great live, specially in the setlist used here, just after Magic.

- Fix You could sound a little weird for some people. I think it works fine. The yellow xylobands look beautiful along this song.

- AOAL is incredible.

So glad you loved it so much! Sounds like you had an amazing time [emoji6]

Some notes:

- AOAL is incredible.

You had an amazing day I guess !

And about this live version of Army Of One; in my opinion, it really fits in the X&Y era as a "calm" song. What does everyone in here think about it?