✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

Did anyone pick up a spare tour programme that they'd be willing to sell? I couldn't find them anywhere. Were there any?!

I bought one yesterday, but I'm sorry I don't have a spare one

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's safe to assume most of the "hardcore" fans would have been on the pitch near a stage.

I would've expected the more casual fans to be seated a bit further away so they can turn up later.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I would have loved to stand near the stage but I'm tiny and would be upset if I couldn't see the boys properly. Also, I tend to go alone so worry I'd get squashed in the mad rush of the crowd x

Yeah, I see what you mean. I would have loved to stand near the stage but I'm tiny and would be upset if I couldn't see the boys properly. Also, I tend to go alone so worry I'd get squashed in the mad rush of the crowd x

Yeah i nearly went for seated yesterday but decided to be in the thick of it [emoji2]

Everyone down there was singing along throughout

How come there were sooo many empty seats? I still remember staff at RAH moving some people forward to the front and being upset by it because nobody spoke to me about it haha x

There were more empty seats on level one on Wednesday, but I was more surprised that there were still empty seats at the back last night as well. It was like they could have sold maybe another thousand or so tickets. Maybe there was a cap on the number of tickets sold for standing/level one unreserved seating.

• Like 1

There were more empty seats on level one on Wednesday, but I was more surprised that there were still empty seats at the back last night as well. It was like they could have sold maybe another thousand or so tickets. Maybe there was a cap on the number of tickets sold for standing/level one unreserved seating.
because if it rained, many would sit, and level one would be completely filled

Filmed a video of Always In My Head. The one that was posted on Thursday (on Youtube) didn't do the visuals any justice I thought, so I focused on the screen. Very Ghost Stories Live esque :D Hopefully they'll continue to play this for the rest of the tour :)

(Please excuse the camera shakiness at the start!)

• Like 6

Filmed a video of Always In My Head. The one that was posted on Thursday (on Youtube) didn't do the visuals any justice I thought, so I focused on the screen. Very Ghost Stories Live esque :D Hopefully they'll continue to play this for the rest of the tour :)

(Please excuse the camera shakiness at the start!)

Thank you! It's one of my favorite songs off ghost stories. I wish they played it in Southamerica instead of Ink.

Likewise :) Did you film the whole show or just certain songs?

Well, my camera only records up to 30 mins in one go, and I had to change the battery half way through, but apart from a few short breaks (I missed the start of Heroes) I recorded the whole show. I did end up jumping around quite a lot so not sure the footage will be that good in places!

As I was explaining on the night, if anyone else has some good footage (and we can find a decent audio track) I could be tempted to try and edit something together. Compared to what U2 fans get, the Coldplay world seems a little bereft of decent fan-produced material (check out some of the stuff on u2torrents.com).

I recorded 4th June as well :)

I got back home from London yesterday evening and have been going through my photos.

I didn't realise that I had made so many. :rolleyes:

But I'm used to doing that during concerts, it's kind of a hobby and I'm on my guard when having my photo camera with me, so I don't miss much.

Here is a link to Flickr : https://www.flickr.com/gp/141950336@N08/gswS7r

And I have also uploaded some videos / snippets of the concert.

I apologize in advance for not being able to stay still when I'm at a Coldplay concert :D

Coldplay ~ Wembley Stadium ~ 18/06/2016 ~ Intro fans

Coldplay ~ Wembley Stadium ~ 18/06/2016 ~ Band going to B-stage (intro Always in my head)

Coldplay ~ Wembley Stadium ~ 18/06/2016 ~ Chris Martin singing Raspberry Beret

Coldplay ~ Wembley Stadium ~ 18/06/2016 ~ Fix You

Coldplay ~ Wembley Stadium ~ 18/06/2016 ~ Up&Up - Fireworks

• Like 4

I got back home from London yesterday evening and have been going through my photos.

But I'm used to doing that during concerts, it's kind of a hobby and I'm on my guard when having my photo camera with me, so I don't miss much.

I apologize in advance for not being able to stay still when I'm at a Coldplay concert :D

Coldplay ~ Wembley Stadium ~ 18/06/2016 ~ Band going to B-stage (intro Always in my head)

Fantastic....thanks for sharing!!

Guest diogo_sg

Amazing photos and videos. Thanks a lot for sharing ;)