✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

There will be an exclusive UK ticket pre-sale at 9.30am GMT on Thursday, November 26 for anyone who pre-orders (or has already pre-ordered) the A Head Full Of Dreams album in any format from Amazon.co.uk, before 11.59pm on Monday, November 23.

Tickets for the UK shows go on general sale on Friday, November 27 at 9.30am GMT at www.ticketmaster.co.uk / www.gigsandtours.com .

Anyone know prices for wembley or when it's likely to be known?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk

If I remember correctly my tickets for other bands and previous coldplay tickets have been around 50-60 for your standard seating/standing. So if I was to hazard a guess id say £60 (but don't quote me on it if its more!)

I dont think my bank account would appreciate that! :laugh3: Im thinking one of the Saturday dates!

:D I'm trying to make both but need to make room in my calendar first. Basically i need to find a way to sneak out of uni/school duty on Friday 17th.

:D I'm trying to make both but need to make room in my calendar first. Basically i need to find a way to sneak out of uni/school duty on Friday 17th.

Sag einfach du hast Brechdurchfall! Das ist hoch ansteckend und absolut widerlich! :laugh3:

Hahaha da fragt bestimmt keiner genauer nach :D

(Back to english): do you think they'll do a "second part" of the european tour, and if so, when?

I think so, for the mylo xyloto tour they played shows in London both in December and June, so maybe December next year?

So guys I need some advice here if you'd be kind enough to advise.

I've pre-ordered AHFOD from Amazon which in theory should entitle me to a promo code for the pre-sale on the UK stadium gigs. I still haven't received the code, anyone else in the same boat?

So if I do receive the code by November 27th will the tickets still go extremely fast or is there a good chance I might get a couple of tickets? There's no date in Ireland so as inconvenient it is to travel this is probably my best bet.

So guys I need some advice here if you'd be kind enough to advise.

I've pre-ordered AHFOD from Amazon which in theory should entitle me to a promo code for the pre-sale on the UK stadium gigs. I still haven't received the code, anyone else in the same boat?

So if I do receive the code by November 27th will the tickets still go extremely fast or is there a good chance I might get a couple of tickets? There's no date in Ireland so as inconvenient it is to travel this is probably my best bet.

I have also pre ordered the cd version hoping for the passcode to get pre sale tickets. I have also not received the email. Maybe it will come tomorrow

You get 4 tickets but having as I understand it even getting a passcode still doent guarantee you the tickets? Am I right?

You get 4 tickets but having as I understand it even getting a passcode still doent guarantee you the tickets? Am I right?

No it doesn't guarantee you a ticket, but I'm wondering if there's a limited number for the pre-sale? The allocation could be as low as 5000 tickets for the pre-sale which would make me think it will still be very hard to get the tickets.

It's up to 4 tickets but you don't have to get 4.

No it doesn't guarantee you a ticket, but I'm wondering if there's a limited number for the pre-sale? The allocation could be as low as 5000 tickets for the pre-sale which would make me think it will still be very hard to get the tickets.

It's up to 4 tickets but you don't have to get 4.

Ok. Let me know if you get email please if you could

I would get 4 is I can