✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is bringing pizza [emoji7] Unfortunately, not for me.

Sent via Tapatalk

Ok, you must be sitting in my area somewhere. [emoji1] Time to make myself known I guess. I'm wearing a bright green jumper.

Yes - I agree with that. Wish I'd done that myself as I was totally knackered after standing from 5.30 to 10.30. + all the jumping and dancing ( I might be getting too old for that !) But I was determined to stand at the C stage to get close - it was amazing in spite of aching back and feet and not getting a good view of the rest of the concert !!!!

For my first time seeing them is it better to stand or sit?

I chose seating even though I stood all the way through the gig, it's just nice to have the choice I suppose. Also if it rains you'll be covered :drinking:

Agree..... nice to have the choice, unless you are willing to 'suffer' to get really close to them.

Apparently if you're at the wrong gate you get moved... Hope that's not the case! I know a lot of people have been to other gates on Wed and Thu! I've been here since 10 I don't intend to move

There seems to be quite a few people just at random gates myself included. Fingers crossed we'll be ok.

• Like 2

There are a lot of people at B/C but from what i've seen on Thursday B/C should be a good choice. Once you are inside you should have it easier than other gates to get to the front. *fingers crossed*

Sent via Tapatalk

There are a lot of people at B/C but from what i've seen on Thursday B/C should be a good choice. Once you are inside you should have it easier than other gates to get to the front. *fingers crossed*

Sent via Tapatalk

I think H or M are the best options for the stage! We'll see haha