✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-10] Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Sparky

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Rio for this :D I was gonna pick one concert in South America and I think the Maracana stadium is the most iconic and is going to be a crazy atmosphere! Will be the first one i'm going to on the AHFOD tour so can't wait for it! :)

Going to Rio for this I was gonna pick one concert in South America and I think the Maracana stadium is the most iconic and is going to be a crazy atmosphere! Will be the first one i'm going to on the AHFOD tour so can't wait for it!

Wouldn't it be great if you only had to come over to Ireland to experience a foreign Coldplay crowd? ;) What a shame :(

Hells no. That city is the most violent in brazil... so if you going there take care!... its dangerous not safe and you can die... Sao Paulo is always better choice compared to that city. that place people are almost not welcome... Good Luck.

Have you talked to someone who lives there? You can't believe everything on the news.... Yes it's the most expensive city in Brazil, but it isn't the most violent

This is the plan of the recent One Direction concert. Plan should more or less be the same. Tickets will be around R 650 (so a bit more expensive) per ticket for premium standing. It's around £115 I think (est $170).

(Sorry, the pic is a bit small!)

Tickets will be around R 650 (so a bit more expensive) per ticket for premium standing. It's around £115 I think (est $170).

here's a full tickets info, sales begin midnight Dec 10th on T4F website

CUR0o_fWEAASReM.jpg

the layout will be more like Foo Fighters' concert, with a additional blue sector

rj.jpeg?1411746232

Fui la em 2010 em março ver o show deles. Foi foooda *-----*

Imagino. Fui em 2011 ver o U2 e foi uma experiência magnífica!

Também quero ir em SP! Vou tentar organizar um grupinho pra ir. Se tiver interesse me manda seu número por PM :)

• Like 1