✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-10] Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Sparky

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premium branca too:). It was really easy to buy with Tidal pre-sale. I heard the tickets from Tidal already sold out as I expected.

It wasn't easy for me, the site gives me error for 5 times. Even though I could buy it in time, Premium Branca.

It really sold out, I guess this concert is going to be one of the most wanted for 2016!

I can't wait for April!

will they deliver tickets to the UK?

I can't seem to find any information about the gig on ticketsforfun :-/

You simply select an option to print tickets from home and download a PDF after the purchase :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I will avoid spoilers setlists like crazy hahaha. This is one of the first concerts for AHFOD tour so will not be too difficult to avoid. When I saw Coldplay for the first time during the MX tour I already knew all the songs and the order they played hahaha. It was like : - Ok they played UATW, so next is Politk latter Viva....

For now the only thing I know for sure is AHFOD is opening the set and Up&Up is closing it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a lot of people are requesting / planning to request Lovers In Japan as the request for this show. I'll go along with that too. Great choice, considering they probably won't go for B-sides and this gem is probably the best acoustic they've done, so would be great to see it live :D

• Like 5

Wednesday night :)

nice! be prepared for the heat, seems like it'll be 31~35ºC all week

and if ur not going straight to the queue, we can meet up at CP's hotel.... I'm planning to be there Friday and Saturday :wacko:

• Like 1

My view from the hotel :p

not too shabby :) have fun sparky! it's going to be another crazy crowd!

gosh it's going to be anticlimatic coming to the US... people are glued to their seats! :angry:

• Like 1

gosh it's going to be anticlimatic coming to the US... people are glued to their seats! :angry:

someday I wanna go to an U.S concert show to be called as the crazy girl who wouldn't stop jumping / dancing / singing

LOL

• Like 2

someday I wanna go to an U.S concert show to be called as the crazy girl who wouldn't stop jumping / dancing / singing

LOL

pretty sure i was called that! my friend and I were the only people standing and dancing through out! we didn't mind. hahaa

• Like 2