✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-10] Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Sparky

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Will came out at about 1:30pm signed for a few people then went back in! I'll be there from around 10 I think tomorrow . Using my mobile internet so should be able to check here

that time I was 10 mins away from the hotel and i stayed from 3:45pm to 7:15 and nobody else came...

tomorrow i'll be there 2p.m., got too tired after today :dead:

Will came out, was mobbed by fans, signed a few autographs then went back in. I should be able to give quicker updates tomorrow - had no WiFi / mobile internet today. Was an awesome day!

• Like 2

Will came out, was mobbed by fans, signed a few autographs then went back in. I should be able to give quicker updates tomorrow - had no WiFi / mobile internet today. Was an awesome day!

Seems like you're having a great time. Good luck, and enjoy your stay in Brazil!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

You got to see Will! Cool!

Hope you have a wonderful time there [emoji6]

Fans are being given numbers outside their hotel. One girl Has gone in so far and got a photo with Will, Guy and Jonny. No Chris atm. About to arrive and see for myself, in a taxi right now.

Fans are being given numbers outside their hotel. One girl Has gone in so far and got a photo with Will, Guy and Jonny. No Chris atm. About to arrive and see for myself, in a taxi right now.

wow! it's like a doctor's clinic :laugh3:

anyway, the band has been incredibly generous with the fans :) specially with all their families staying with them.