✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-10] Maracanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Sparky

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't give up ink and trouble + speed of sound for PoC and parachutes+shiver+a message, but damn that's a close call. Should have gone to both concerts here in Brazil

ok I take this back after watching those streamings. Could even tolerate PoC... :bigcry:

You said after watching the streaming, you don't mind hearing PoC. Which streaming?

Oh, I see. The periscope streamings, but I don't think PoC was in any of them. I'm just assuming it was played tonight because of that setlist someone just posted here, really.

Oh, I see. The periscope streamings, but I don't think PoC was in any of them. I'm just assuming it was played tonight because of that setlist someone just posted here, really.

Yeah ok. I just kind of wanted to watch PoC :)

Wow, the best Coldplay show I've ever been to without a doubt. Never sweated so much before. Was so hot in there, must have been 35c! I can't believe they played A Message! I was wearing a vest I bought from redbubble with "my song is love". They haven't played it in so long and never thought they would play it again :o (they played a song from x&y that isn't fix you or til kingdom come hallelujah!)

A further summary tomorrow.

Btw, lost internet connection 30 mins before Coldplay came on but I've got some video clips, including one of a message. I sleep first, it's been a long day haha!

• Like 11

Guest diogo_sg
Wow, the best Coldplay show I've ever been to without a doubt. Never sweated so much before. Was so hot in there, must have been 35c! I can't believe they played A Message! I was wearing a vest I bought from redbubble with "my song is love". They haven't played it in so long and never thought they would play it again :o (they played a song from x&y that isn't fix you or til kingdom come hallelujah!)

A further summary tomorrow.

Btw, lost internet connection 30 mins before Coldplay came on but I've got some video clips, including one of a message. I sleep first, it's been a long day haha!

Sounds like you had a great night! Can't wait to read more about it [emoji6]