✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-05-26] Estadi Olímpic, Barcelona, Spain

Captain Crieff

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some points: It was the best Coldplay concert ever :) The band started around 21:20 h awaiting all people in a very long queue arriving to the stadium. The entry organization was very poor in my opinión. Despite a Olimpic Stadium with a lot of doors for entry. Only one was available for all people of ring and reserved seats at first instance. This first chekpoint was the problem. Later you go more fast to your respective access door.I was outside the Stadium at 18:00 and finally seated at 19:10. Very good performing of Lilianne de Havas by tue way :) but for a reserved seat with a door asigned (like a normal football mach) is crazy made only one first point of access for the 90% of the people. Just my opinión.

• Like 1

Well, Periscope was not good yesterday, but there are a lot of well taken videos on youtube, here one of them.

Btw, besides AD part, in this European leg, I am watching more Berrytin moments than Buckin love, so, should Jonny be jealous? [emoji13]

2.45 [emoji6]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQozRpHT5X8

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/gQozRpHT5X8

Norys

The only thing that bothers me is that (some) people constantly are filming Chris, this one's not that bad, altough (s)he's constantly following Chris everywhere. Who's Coldplay? CHRIS MARTIN ! NO ! :phu:

This is an example; we all know how the opening track A Head Full Of Dreams ends with that piano riff and Jonny playing some high notes with a slide, but near the end, when you're in it, just a few seconds before the song really has end he or she stops filming. Those actions really bother me ! :annoyed:

3:25...

• Like 3

The only thing that bothers me is that (some) people constantly are filming Chris, this one's not that bad, altough (s)he's constantly following Chris everywhere. Who's Coldplay? CHRIS MARTIN ! NO !

I agree, I would have liked more spotlights/cameras attencion to the other members too. This said, it was quite disappointing that when the other members walked to the B-stage, despite the cheers from the crowd, they didn't pay any attention to say hello to us, they just walked without smiling, only Guy waved his hand to the crowd.

• Like 1

I agree, I would have liked more spotlights/cameras attencion to the other members too. This said, it was quite disappointing that when the other members walked to the B-stage, despite the cheers from the crowd, they didn't pay any attention to say hello to us, they just walked without smiling, only Guy waved his hand to the crowd.

Yeah, I noticed that a long time ago already. It seems they just try to block out all the noise from the outside for just a moment, otherwise they could go on for days smiling and waving and giving hands to everyone. I think it's understandable, and given they usually hand out a lot of autographs and photos when not performing, I don't think they're acting arrogant or anything :)

• Like 6

The only thing that bothers me is that (some) people constantly are filming Chris, this one's not that bad, altough (s)he's constantly following Chris everywhere. Who's Coldplay? CHRIS MARTIN ! NO ! :phu:

This is an example; we all know how the opening track A Head Full Of Dreams ends with that piano riff and Jonny playing some high notes with a slide, but near the end, when you're in it, just a few seconds before the song really has end he or she stops filming. Those actions really bothers me ! :annoyed:

3:25...

I feel the same Gideon about some videos only focusing on Chris.

But, what really makes me angry is when in a picture, where for example you can see J, W and C, someone writes "Chris Martin and Coldplay"... well sometimes it makes me laugh to see that ignorance....

Norys

• Like 1

I feel the same Gideon about some videos only focusing on Chris.

But, what really makes me angry is when in a picture, where for example you can see J, W and C, someone writes "Chris Martin and Coldplay"... well sometimes it makes me laugh to see that ignorance....

Norys

Yeah, it's unbelievable.

Like this one;

even the after party is a jam session :)

[MEDIA=twitter]736126510592106496[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/Mankool_Barcelo/status/736126510592106496

• Like 2

Yeah, I noticed that a long time ago already. It seems they just try to block out all the noise from the outside for just a moment, otherwise they could go on for days smiling and waving and giving hands to everyone. I think it's understandable, and given they usually hand out a lot of autographs and photos when not performing, I don't think they're acting arrogant or anything :)

Yeah I agree with you the seems very concentrated and it is good because at the end of the day they are working

Sent from my SM-G903F using Coldplaying mobile app