✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-23] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

stephen

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was kind of hoping they'd do a fan presale like they did on the MX tour - that's probably the only way I managed to get standing tickets for the 2011 Ahoy show, I think. Would've been nice to do one just for mailing list members or something like that... not this creditcard company bullshit :-\

I was kind of hoping they'd do a fan presale like they did on the MX tour - that's probably the only way I managed to get standing tickets for the 2011 Ahoy show, I think. Would've been nice to do one just for mailing list members or something like that... not this creditcard company bullshit :-\

yes, and the wierdest one... xD why not visa or master card, i know american express is famous but not as the others 2.

I have asked my friends, family and even a collegue who travels to NY a lot and nobody has an American Express card.

So it's not very common here in Belgium I guess (don't know about Holland).

So, maybe there is still hope to get a ticket in the general sale.

Confirmed http://coldplay.com/tour/

The regular ticket sales start Friday, November 27th at 10:00. Admission: € 55, € 65, € 75 and € 79 (service charge.).

Too bad there is no way to tell the difference between the types of tickets (besides standing vs seated).

I would have loved a map or something with colored parts to see where you pay what.

When actually buying you don't have the luxury to find out, because of you wait 1 second to long, the tickets will be sold out.

Too bad there is no way to tell the difference between the types of tickets (besides standing vs seated).

I would have loved a map or something with colored parts to see where you pay what.

When actually buying you don't have the luxury to find out, because of you wait 1 second to long, the tickets will be sold out.

i'm supposing it will be closer to the scenario, because 86€ against 60€ it's clearly about distance. but between 86€ and 82€?

Is the ticket queue shitty ? :(

Yes. Ticketmaster's queue system is really shitty. With Pinkpop Festival, I queued about an hour before the general sale time and didn't get through, while my mother immediately got through and was able to buy me a ticket when she tried 10 minutes into the general sale. So it doesn't really adhere to the first come first serve basis that you'd expect a queuing system to do. I remember friends having the same problem with Muse's concert at Ziggo Dome. They also queued early and didn't get through, while others who joined the queue later immediately went through to the ticket page.

I just tweeted Ticketmaster NL and their customer service to check if they have some floor plan available. I'll let you know if they send me something.

Ahhh... In the ultimate of dick moves, there's now also Early Entry tickets available at a ridiculous €195 a ticket. So yeah, for everyone that isn't rich: say goodbye to getting front row :\

They don't list those Early Entry tickets on the regular sale page, so I guess those are AMEX exclusive.

EDIT; They sell them through a seperate page, with guaranteed access to the front rows. Fuck, I really want to be at the front but I don't want to pay almost €200.

Damn, there seems to be a presale for tickets of 60,50 - 86,90 too.

And that includes the floor. :-/

Thankfully, they only sell a small percentage of the tickets through the presale. 90% or more should still be available for general sale I think

I was trying to select some tickets in order to see how it works but they just don't offer me a seat when I select an area in the pull down option.

Well, I guess I will have to be patient (and affraid) until friday.

Hot tickets: best seats.

Early entry: getting in before the non-rich people and thus securing a front row position.

This + AmEx presale = regular people will not get front row, or will get crap seats.

I'm so sick and tired of this shit. It even makes me feel like not wanting to go anymore. This is so frustrating..

Hot tickets give you the best available seats and an exclusive merch item.

Early entry gives you (obviously) early entry to the stadium, a guaranteed spot in the standing area in front of the stage and also a merch item.

Going by this, I'd say regular GA tickets could still give you a spot in front of the stage - it's just not guaranteed, but a case of showing up early enough.

The floor plan:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33020[/ATTACH]

From the dropdown menu (I wrote this in a hurry):

410/416/426/112-116/812/816/411-415/427-430 60,50 euro

409/401-403/417/418/423-425/408/825/829 71,50 euro

002/101/102/010/110/111/018/023/117/118/419-422/404-407/123-129 82,50 euro

003-008/103-108/200-235/300-331/019/021/119-122/501/514/601-614/020 + standing 86,90 euro

I bought 4 tickets for 403 and had to pay a total of 296,01 euro.

Sorry, don't need to contact me to buy all/some, it's for me, my wife and 2 friends.