✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-23] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

stephen

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you buy a ticket? I don't see a dropdown menu...

Darn it, they just changed it. It seems they are no longer selling tickets in presale to American Express owners.

If you go back one page (click on 'COLDPLAY' behind Homepage > Muziek > Rock/Pop) you now see only the sale for tomorrow.

Yesterday and this morning this was different. It said: In de verkoop vanaf wo, 25/11/2015 9:00

Did anyone get standing tickets yesterday? For Wembley & Manchester (so I guess for all the rest too) there are two categories of standing tickets, green and yellow/orange and something because the catwalk runs all the way through the standing area.

How does this work for Amsterdam?

Is this helpfull?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33040[/ATTACH]

I presume the second option is a collector ticket?

Is this helpfull?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33040[/ATTACH]

I presume the second option is a collector ticket?

yes and no :lol:

damn that looks confusing... I want to know which of those is Jonny's/Guy's side

no idea about that second option, could be a collector ticket I guess, could be something else...

Thanks for that screenshot!

I asked Ticketmaster via Twitter if there is a difference between "Ingang J" and "Ingang J Veld staan" and they replied there isn't. "There is only one type of standing tickets".

Als Belg zijnde kan ik toch gewoon met men bankkaart van Fortis betalen of niet? Volgens de Ticketmastersite wel maar ik wil even zeker zijn aangezien ik nog nooit in de Ziggo Dome ben geweest.

Voor de rest kan ik niet meer doen dan een account te maken op ticketmaster.nl en morgenvroeg om 10 uur refreshen en kopen of niet? Het zal wel heel snel uitverkocht zijn...

Alvast heel erg bedankt aan diegene die me even wil geruststellen :D

First you have to chose how many tickets you want to buy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33045[/ATTACH]

Then you have to chose which tickets you want to buy in a drop down menu and have to click on search tickets.

You can see a map of the venue below.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33046[/ATTACH]

I don't know when the queue starts but i think it will be good you enter the ticket page some minutes before 10am.

Als Belg zijnde kan ik toch gewoon met men bankkaart van Fortis betalen of niet? Volgens de Ticketmastersite wel maar ik wil even zeker zijn aangezien ik nog nooit in de Ziggo Dome ben geweest.

Voor de rest kan ik niet meer doen dan een account te maken op ticketmaster.nl en morgenvroeg om 10 uur refreshen en kopen of niet? Het zal wel heel snel uitverkocht zijn...

Alvast heel erg bedankt aan diegene die me even wil geruststellen :D

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/help/payment.en-us.html?language=nl-nl&languageSwitch=on

Yes, you can pay with your Belgian card (emaestro).

And yes, thats all you can do for the moment. I'm already nervous! :thinking: